Regency Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$150
US$119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$93
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
US$85
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$209
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

US$139
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$108
Priceline
US$1,619
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmidtown marta stationstarbucks coffeepublix supermarketpiedmont parkpride weekenddressing areasmall kitchenettegeorgia techparking garage ismidtown hotelyogurtcontinental breakfastwaffle makersitting areathe staff was friendly and helpfultwo blocksnice stay
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I picked the Regency Suites in Atlanta because of the positives reviews I read. I was in Atlanta for a conference in June. The reviews were correct. It was one of the best hotel stays I have had! The hotel is located within steps of the Metro. It offered a continental breakfast with great choices. The room was excellent. It had a microwave, sink, mini refrigerator, table and two chairs. Very clean and lots of room. Although my conference provided shuttle service to and from the convention center, the Regency Suites was in convenient walking distance to restaurants. I will definitely return to the Regency Suites in Atlanta. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the Atlanta area, and were willing to assist with my inquiries.

Room Tip: If you are flying into Atlanta, definite take the Metro from the airport to the Regency Suites. It was a $6.00 roundtrip ticket and the Metro station is right next to the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Pamela H
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you! we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to host you again in the future.
Brenadette and staff

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We booked the Regency Suites for guests for our daughter's wedding weekend and stayed there ourselves, hosting a breakfast on Sunday in the Magnolia Room. The location was great, visitors who had never been to ATL were able to walk or MARTA to shopping, downtown and midtown attractions, the park and more. The rehearsal dinner was a quick MARTA ride away and the hotel handled the shuttle to and from the wedding at Park Tavern in Piedmont Park very efficiently. The staff helped hand out bags to visitors and set up the Magnolia Room for a nice send-off. The Starbucks coffee and Tazo teas offered all day long were a nice added touch to the continental breakfast. The parking garage was a little narrow, but convenient, and we appreciated visitors of hotel guests not having to pay for parking. We would highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

We are always honored to be included in such a wonderful occasion! Best wishes to the happy couple and thank you for you kind words. We hope that we will see you all again in the future.

Brenadette

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I was attending a conference in Georgia Tech and the host put us in this hotel. It is only 10-15 mintues' walk to the campus and there are many restaurants for different budgets along the way. And the hotel is located on the back of the MARTA station, so if you travel from the airport during daytime, it's actually more convenient than taxis. Locations: 5 star.

The room is large and very clean. They call it "suite" but the living room and bedroom are not separated. I didn't try their microwave or fridge but having a sofa in the room is quite convenient. The bed is comfortable, bathroom is big and they have almost "unlimited" tower supplies. Room: 5 star.

The only reason that I will never give this hotel a 5 star is because of the breakfast. It seems that they invest a lot (at least a lot of time) on furnishing the rooms, but the complimentary breakfast is such a joke. There are all kinds of packaged food, even including the fruit! If you enjoy perservatives and want to make yourself "eternal", this is the right place to go! Fortunately the other complimentary thing, the wireless internet works quite well! By the way, they also provides a $10 food voucher at the nearby Marlow's Tavern restaurant during the weekdays (you have to ask the staffs to print the voucher each time, which is slightly annoying), and the food there has decent quality.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank junglyhh
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I stayed here while my son visited overnight at Georgia Tech. Liked that it was right by Marta station. (Taking train from airport was easy, convenient and inexpensive.) We arrived early in day, and when we asked if we could leave our bags and explore area until check in, I was invited to check in early since room was ready, at 10:00 am!

Room was nice and comfortable, and I felt safe walking to campus (daylight hours), although I also could have taken tech trolley or Marta bus.

The following day the desk was kind to keep our bags after checkout until late evening flight. We plan to return when we bring son for orientation in August!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Joyce M
rshgm, General Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

We are so glad that you have found your home away from home while your son is at Georgia Tech! We look forward to having you stay with us when your son returns in August - Please be sure to ask for the Georgia Tech Rate when you call to make your reservations in order to get the best rate!
See you soon!
Brenadette

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Would've been glad to tell customers about my stay (@ Regency Suites in Atlanta) but I never got to stay at the hotel! I booked a King suite at this hotel 4/4/12 to attend a business conference 4/25-4/27. I got a TEXT MESSAGE as I landed on 4/25 that the hotel was overbooked. What!!!!! How & why would you tell a guest on the DAY OF ARRIVAL that the hotel is overbooked? Instead I was relocated to another hotel. I was told that I would be refunded for one of the nights and never was! I also had random charges from the relocated hotel.
I will never book this hotel again!
I rate this hotel as terrible for how everything played out (a long story that Trip Advisor don't have space for). Got no apology and no follow up.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank SunSeeker114

Please accept my sincerest apologies -- we try very hard not to overbook the hotel - However, there are rare occasions when an unexpected maintenance issue puts a room out of service or a guest does not checkout on their departure date which can leave us in this circumstance. If we are ever faced with this situation we do our best to minimize the inconvenience for a guest that is relocated by paying for their night in a comparable hotel at our expense and notifying them as soon as possible in order to provide them with the least amount of inconvenience. I have checked and we did pay the hotel for your first night -if you prepaid your reservations through a third party such as Expedia or Orbitz and are still awaiting a credit from them please contact me directly so that I can assist you in receiving your refund as soon as possible. I will also be happy to assist you with correcting the unidentified charges from the other hotel that you mentioned. Again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and wish to assist you in making this right.
Brenadette Faust