All reviews basketball court separate buildings bi level loft full kitchen fire pit buckhead area sitting area laundry room an extended stay free breakfast nice stay convenient location yogurt light sleeper outdoor pool rooms were very clean marta station
Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

Great value, location, property, & staff. This property is located on Piedmont in Buckhead - close to everything, especially restaurants and shopping. Lobby, Breakfast area, and room were nice and clean. Each and every Staff member I encountered were absolutely wonderful, especially the Ladies in Housekeeping. Next trip to Atlanta, I'll most definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Jose G S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor Survey in regards to your hotel experience at the Residence Inn Atlanta Buckhead.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the near future whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Looked like dog had hiked its leg on wall. Big glob of stuff on bathroom door. Kitchen floor dirty. Had to ask for toilet paper, paper towels, plastic bags for trash cans, luggage rack to put suit case on in room. No trash can in one bedroom, bathroom. Couch very uncomfortable. Snacks at night were a farce. Breakfast area very small. But, the beds were clean. The people working at the hotel were very nice.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Joseph F, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2015

Thank you for your valuable feedback. First, I want to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. I have addressed this with the entire team to ensure that they are resolved and that this was an isolated incident. Also, thank you for the positive feedback. I have shared your comments about the great service as well.

Reviewed September 13, 2015

We checked into a ground level room that smelled terrible (very musty) and did not appear to be clean. Beds were made but counters were dirty, shampoo, lotion was opened and used. We killed two large spiders within the 10 minutes we were in the room. We asked to be moved to a clean room and they accommodated us with no problem. They then moved us to a second level room. We were exhausted from travelling but when we opened the sofa bed we found many little bugs on the mattress. We had to be moved again! 3rd ROOM!! Hotel was loud, no parking to be found and seemed to be a bit of a party place. I called Marriott customer service and asked if they could help me find one of their hotels in the area (since I was unfamiliar with Atlanta) that would be possibly cleaner. She was very rude and told me that they have no idea what the hotels are like as they don't go see them (obviously!!!) but I continued to ask if there was something she could find us.....she didn't want to help and the woman literally hung up on me! Thanks Marriott for leaving us stranded! I cancelled all other Marriott reservations we had for our three state visit and stayed with other hotels which were great! Not OK to have bugs in a bed.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Joseph F, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

Thank you for the feedback. I am extremely disappointed to hear the issues you experienced during your stay with us. I have inspected the rooms and could not find what you have described. Could you please contact the hotel so that I can get more information?

Reviewed September 7, 2015

Everything is good about the hotel and by some distance away from amazing. Rooms are good & spacious and offer all cooking options at the room, making it a preferred place for longer stays. Pool is very small in size. Staff is helpful and always carry a smile.

Room Tip: Opt for Rooms near pool and not anywhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed August 24, 2015

From check in to check out a great experience! I just wish they would locate families with kids on the first floor, so the kids can run as much as they want without bothering other guests. Rochelle Millwood did and awesome job at setting us up. A little difficult to get in since its on a one way street. Very centrally located!

Room Tip: Stay away from the first floor!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple