All reviews front desk fire pit hotel restaurant room service breakfast buffet bed was very comfortable rooms are nice fitness center business center lobby starbucks interstate downtown atrium conference shuttle computers
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I frequent Atlanta often and this hotel never disappoints me. The staff is what brings me back time after time. I typically take individuals names for my reviews but I would have to recognize the entire team at this hotel. The friendliness, attention to detail, and the smile always on every persons face just makes you want to keep coming back here. I'm especially excited about the upcoming renovation they are fixing to go through. I attached some photos they had on the wall of the changes to come. This hotel is going to be beautiful to match the incredible staff they have. Most importantly the food is unbelievable and the Chef even comes around to every table with a smile checking on guest. I had the short rib that literally fell off the bone. If you like pork rines they make them homemade and they are delicious! If you haven't been to this hotel put it on your list to stay in Atlanta, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Stayed here one night with a conference, which filled the hotel with lots of costumed guests at all hours. The hotel staff must have been pushed to their limits; I'm sure the hotel was completely full, but they handled this with courtesy and attention to detail. The room I had was small, but very clean and everything worked fine. The setting for the hotel, in a local business park, is quiet and pretty, lots of trees and not much traffic noise, except for the interstate just a little way off. I have no complaints about anything and feel that the staff did an excellent job of coping with the demands placed on them by the conference and guests.

Room Tip: higher rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Fola just stopped by my room with a snack cart from guest services... AWESOME! This place is top notch. They are constantly outdoing themselves and their services. Thank you for all you do to make it feel like home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2017

The Marriott is clean and well kept. My room was quiet and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel if you have business in this part of Atlanta. Great area around the Hotel to walk and get some exercise.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2017

We stayed at this hotel at the beginning and end of a 13 night Saga trip to the Deep South of the USA. It was comfortable, breakfast was very good but got stung on the first night (we were a bit jet lagged) when the barman gave no change fr9om a 10 dollar bill for a 6 dollar beer. Even by USA standards that was a good tip!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple