US$103
US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$98
US$128
US$92
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$105
  • Breakfast included
US$134
US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$150
US$139
Hotels.com
US$291
US$249
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

US$1,423
US$271
HotelsClick
US$485
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
All reviewscobb galleriaparking garage elevatorcheesecake factoryliving areaking suitesliding doorclub floorconvenient locationrooms are largeconference centerbusiness tripbreakfast buffetbraves gameindoor poolvery nice hotelhotel restaurantupon check
Reviewed August 14, 2016

I am continually disappointed with the service at this Sheraton. Unfortunately since there is no other SPG property within 5 miles of this location, I have to stay there to make it easy for me to get to my work location. Some lowlights from this year:
- Wakeup calls that are missed by the front desk
- Long wait times or no one picking up when i call the front desk for anything
- Room Service being late or not being delivered at all
- Mildew and wet conditions in the gym
- A Gym that had equipment that did not work
- Terrible phone service by the front desk when I've called to confirm upgrades
- Long wait times at the hotel when checking in
- No manager on staff that knew what was going on when i've called to inquire about simple service matters such as upgrades, or a lack of staff on site

If you can avoid this location, do NOT stay here.

Jason

Room Tip: Make sure you call in advance and check on upgrades etc because the front desk generally does not know.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
glenn s, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time from your day to share your comments about your most recent stay with us. We are truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations in the area of overall customer service and phone service at the hotel. It is from individuals such as you who share their experience that enable us to correct our shortfalls for future guests. We hope you will continue to use the Sheraton Suites wherever your travels make take you, and if you need assistance with future reservations please feel free to contact me directly so that I may assist you. Enjoy the balance of the week, and thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

I booked a 4 day stay at the Sheraton Suites Galleria

Checked in with Terrance ( at the front desk) , he was great helped me with all questions..

Was on the Club Level, Had a great breakfast every morning. The young lady that works the breakfast on the club level was great!

Friendly, Fun and very efficient...

The hotel was VERY clean, well appointed and I always had fresh towels every afternoon. I asked Valerie & Eric for some extra help and they went out of there way to accommodate my request. Thanks Guys

The hotel is situated close to everything. Can't wait for Baseball when the new stadium opens up across the street.

They offer a free ( with in a certain distance) shuttle that took me around and picked me up when they were available. That was a nice touch.

I hotel is nice, clean and friendly. I recommend it highly!

I will be back in a couple of weeks

Room Tip: Rooms that Face the Galleria Center. I enjoyed They are all suites and well appointed
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
glenn s, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Many times we only hear the negative aspects of an individuals stay so your comments were very refreshing. We were so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in such areas as overall cleanliness, great location and overall customer service from the staff. We were pleased to hear that staff members such as Terrance and Eric at the front desk, Valeria in housekeeping and the attendant in our Club Level Lounge provided you with exceptional service. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area that you will once again stay with us. Have a great weekend, and again thank you not only for your business, but also for sharing such wonderful comments.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Stayed here for a business trip in July. Hotel is bright and airy on the ground floor, with plenty of areas to sit and work as well as dine. Rooms had a modern decor, in very good condition and state of cleanliness. Rooms are a very generous size. Kitchenette is pretty basic, just offers a kettle and a microwave. Staff were friendly and helpful with queries. Overall a very positive experience. Internet works fine, with coverage throughout hotel.

Plenty of parking available on site.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share such wonderful comments about your most recent stay with us. We were so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in such areas as overall cleanliness and the staff being friendly and helpful. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area that you will once again stay with us. Again thank you for sharing your comments and your business and have a great weekend.

gspanier@sheratonsuitesgalleria.com

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Stayed here for a convention at the Cobb Galleria. A few pluses first: clean, nicely appointed rooms. Pleasant front desk staff. Well stocked (if over priced) hotel convenience store.

Cons: I had SUCH a hard time with the room booking. Back and forth with Glenn, the manager for WEEKS. Didn't receive callbacks, problems running my CC on their end...they even made me fill out a faxable form which still didn't solve whatever issue on their end. My CC worked for every other purchase over those weeks, so it wasn't my end. The accessibily to the Convention center is misleading. There are stairs that are rickety and unstable feeling, and OUTDOOR elevator, a parking garage, a busy street to cross, a mall parking lot...and then the outdoor sky bridge. The bridge lands at exit only doors. Not the most convenient or safe feeling.

Saturday, we left at 9am and housekeeping was in the hall. Returned at 3:30 to an uncleaned room. Called to ask for housekeeping to come after 5pm when we'd be leaving again. Housekeeping came at 4 and we asked them to return when we left. Received a call from housekeeping that they couldn't do that. Called the front desk. Front desk said they found someone to come clean after 5. GREAT, thank you. Came back at 1am to an uncleaned room. Security brought us towels. Wrote and email to Sheraton and received a call that our room was marked "green" which I very much do not believe I did...but event so, that doesn't explain the lack of housekeeping after it was requested...twice, does it?

So, a disappointment. If I were to return, I'd probably stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Don't expect a good view!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
glenn s, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

As General Manager of the hotel I greatly appreciate those individuals that share not only the good aspects of their stay, but also area in which we fell short to their expectations. It is from individuals such as you that enable us to correct our shortfalls for future guests. Enjoy the balance of the week and the upcoming weekend.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I had to travel to Atlanta for business and had a choice between Sheraton Suites and another comparable hotel. The hotel was small but well kept. I noticed immediately it was a bit humid in the hotel, uncomfortably so. That was quickly overshadowed by the wonderful service by a gentleman at the front desk by the name of Terence. He was an asset to their company.

I believe he was a manager on duty, and although he was not servicing me at the time, he quickly chimed in to make sure I was treated with kid gloves. I was checked in super early and accommodated in a room of my choosing. He explained the perks of my upgrade and had me heading to my suite promptly.

The ride up to my room in the elevator was like a sauna. My suite was clean, well stocked and had an amazing view of the surrounding area.

The on site gym was ok for a quick workout away from home. The pool area was awesome, especially for the size of the hotel.

My upgrade provided me access to the Club Lounge 24/7 and that was money well spent. This came with a full breakfast each day which was so convenient given the area. This also provided me with free WI-FI. However, they had an issue with guest access the second day of my stay, and this made it difficult for me to complete some work I had to get done.

Housekeeping came up very late in the day and they were unable to service my room as I was preparing to head out for an event that evening.

The hotel was near a number of great restaurants, so I didn't have to worry about finding something tasty to eat.

The bed was quite comfortable and suitable for the few hours I was actually able to shut my eyes.

All in all, it wasn't a bad stay. But it wasn't among the best I've had while away on business.

Room Tip: Get the Club Lounge upgrade to get a corner room on the 16th or 17th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rashiidkcoleman
glenn s, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience not only with the property, but also with other TripAdvisor readers. We are fully aware of both the elevators and hallways being warm and are addressing the area. Unfortunately the unit that supplies these areas is not working to its fullest capacity and we had to order a new unit in June. Since they had to build the unit we are at the mercy of the manufacture, but the good news is we are scheduled for the second week of August to have this corrected. We were also pleased to hear that Terrence exceeded your expectations in overall customer service. We thank you for your business and hope that if your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area that you will once again stay with us. Enjoy the balance of the week.