All reviewsvinings areapaces ferry roadshrimp bltnoisy air conditionereclectic feelliquid creamerupdated moderncute hotellaminate flooringcoffee podsduty managergreat hotelperforming arts centerquiet areaonsite restaurantsmall gymthe cobb energy center
Reviewed November 11, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for two nights for business. When I checked in, I immediately went back down to the front desk as my room as located right next to the fitness center and ice machine. My room change request was accommodated right away, for which I was grateful. I found all the staff friendly and accommodating!

The room decor is lovely, fresh and modern, and immaculately clean - high accolades in all of these areas! The bed and sheets were extremely comfortable as well and the room had good lighting. I also liked the shower, which was large with tons of hot water. The bathroom was also very clean and fresh with great lighting. I loved the Keurig.

My only issue with the air conditioning, which was unusually loud to the point of interrupting sleep each time it came on throughout the night. On night 2, I actually shut it off, but then the room became stifling hot and the windows would not stay open.I stay in many hotels and this AC was far louder than most.

I ordered room service from the hotel restaurant and found the food to be very good, but the menu is the room was outdated and did not reflect all of the dinner options. I also had an issue with the phone not working in my room (which is how I found out about the outdated menu), but that was fixed right away.

There is a large lobby with a full restaurant, which was nicely decorated but really dark for some reason. I could not use the free breakfast because of my work schedule - it was a sit down breakfast that required ordering, not a buffett.

The outdoor pool was closed but appeared to be very nice. I wish I could have enjoyed it after a long day of work.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms overlooking the pool area for a better view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Hello EFBS,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to see that you have regarded our rooms to be updated, clean and found our decors to be nice. I am also elated that our location was convenient for your needs and that you have regarded our staff to be friendly and accommodating. Without a doubt, comments like yours encourage us to continue working hard so that our guests’ experiences are enjoyable ones. On the downside, I am sorry if the noise from the air conditioning unit and the outdoor to be closed during your stay.

As soon as I received your comments, I immediately shared them with the management and ownership of the hotel. I trust that they will be taking immediate steps to correct these said deficiencies. Again, thanks for writing us a review. I hope to have you as our guest again very soon.

Kind Regards,

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I had to go to Atlanta last month to take my teenage daughter and her friends to a program at the Cobb Performing Arts Center and found the hotel on a travel website. It is really cute facility nestled in trees in a great neighborhood which I had never seen on my many trips to Atlanta through the years. Front desk staff was really friendly and room was very spacious. Very comfortable beds. There was a large wedding party staying there the night we were there and it got a little loud (we were on the ground floor) at one point, but not so loud or so late to interfere with our sleep. The location was great--convenient to Cobb Center, SunTrust and lots of shopping and dining. We ate at a pizza place directly across the street that had a live duo playing on the patio and they were wonderful. I will definitely stay here again when I need to visit this part of the Atlanta metro area!

Room Tip: I would pick a room on a floor other than the ground floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Shaaray M, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear WiseTravelers4,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at Hotel Indigo Vinings. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback! I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. The Hotel Indigo Vinings continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

In Atlanta for a conference and stayed here as it was conveniently located. The rooms were large and comfortable, bright and clean. However, there was no safe or refrigerator in the room. The bathrooms were clean and bright. The bed was large and very comfortable. The restaurant and lobby bar were attractive and busy. There is an outdoor pool. This hotel is not near the downtown area, so it would not be a good choice for that type of sightseeing. A car is needed to get around this area. It is about 30 mins from the airport. There are good dining options and shopping in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear TravelinDantheMan,

Thank you for taking the time to share all of the features that we love about our property too! Our staff will be happy to welcome you back on your next stay. Thank you for your kind response! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Very happy with our stay. Felt very welcomed and didn't feel like the 3 small dogs we brought were looked at as a nuisance. The staff was very accommodating and loved seeing our dogs. Kind of an eclectic feel to the hotel but felt like home.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear NikiJones1117,

Thank you for sharing such wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We love to see when our guests take the time to provide amazing feedback like yours. We love when our guests bring their furry friends along! I will share your lovely comments with our staff who I'm sure will be pleased to hear this as well. Please let us know when you’re ready to make your next booking.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We traveled to Atlanta for a friend's wedding and this was the hotel where everyone was staying. . It's in a great location with restaurants and shops within walking distance, plus they have a shuttle bus to take you within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. We took advantage of the shuttle and went to the Battery which is the Atlanta Braves ballpark with shops and restaurants around it. Hotel nicely decorated with very comfortable beds. Noisy air conditioner and we had to program it between 62-66 to cool the room down. Also no vent in bathroom. Otherwise it was a nice hotel in a great location and I would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear G4963PElindad,

Hello, and thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us... our boutique-style rooms and great locations are what make our location unique! Please stay with us again, whenever you are in the Atlanta area!