1,274 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies within walking distance valet parking marta station restaurants and shopping front desk staff hotel is in a great location business trip shuttle service free shuttle fitness center enjoyed my stay dexter buckhead radius mall
Reviewed September 7, 2016

So clean, so nice. Check in a breeze, check out even easier. Valet is on the ball. Location in vicinity of limited shopping with a few nearby restaurants but in ATL you're going to go out and explore anyway. Great all-around stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Nathan W
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Excellent staff and service, a bit pricey for room service but overall the hotel is great. The location is convenient to several restaurants and shopping centers. The rooms are gorgeous and roomy but they need to replace the pillows. I was there for a class reunion and we had a fantastic time. The staff took very good care of all our needs the entire weekend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dwayne D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

danal837,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and your comments regarding your stay. I'm extremely happy you enjoyed your time with us. I will look into your comments about our pillows and I appreciate you informing me of this. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

This was a horrible stay starting out with a dirty room namely a dried up contact lens on my full length mirror followed by the valet parker damaging the key to my brand-new car the manager after several complaints upon check out promised to add one full nights stay worth of reward points to my account which was never done very dissatisfied would never stay at this hotel and recommend everyone to look over and boycott this Doubletree in Buckhead

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Miri L, on behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Dear Vacationbabay2014

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Comfortable and quiet rooms with all facilities. The staff are warmly welcoming and the service very good. Dexter on reception is both a character and a star. Great location and less than 5 mins walk to the Marta rail link connecting you to all attractions and the domestic airport where there's a free shuttle bus to the international. They also offer a free hotel shuttle to anywhere within 3 miles. Handy for the Malls and eating out. There are several restaurants nearby from deli, burger bars, pizzerias and higher end southern fare.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Overall, I had a really good experience at this hotel. I was a couple of hours early for check-in was able to get a room. The cookie I got at check-in was also very good!!

My complaint is at checkout I was told by Trey that my credit card had already been run when I asked to switch payment type. It was very clear he did not want me to change payment method. I frequent Hilton and I'm also a hilton honors member so I'm very familiar with checkout and changing payment types. He reluctantly told me I could switch but it would take 3-5 days for the payment to be credited back to my card. The site clearly states your card will not be charged until you checkout. Trey didn't want to be bothered with doing extra work.

So with that being said, the rest of the staff was good. But one not great customer service experience can taint ones whole view. But I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends