All reviews the crowne plaza hot and cold options full kitchen front desk very nice stay pull out couch rooms are large breakfast was included the check in process high floor great place to stay self parking valet service comfortable beds hotel room marta station would stay here again
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

The staff was excellent! Zee, the Front desk guy, was very courteous and he made sure everything was taken care of. Housekeeping was great. Janet, Social, made sure breakfast/dinner was prepared and the food was great! She wouldn’t sit and rest for nothing. Her concern was the guest. I felt like I was home away from home........ and enjoyed!!!! Thanks Staybridge for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
teresasims, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and are delighted to read the comments about Zee and Janet!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Eveyone here at the staybridge suite in midtown Atlanta made my 4 week stay much bearable as I was away from home and my family. They all treated me like family and on my birthday hey sent me up a dessert and a birthday card. MS JANET MR ZEE and MS BRIA AND MR DANIAL treated me like family everyday and took great care of me.i would definately recommend them to anyone I know staying in Atlanta. GOD BLESS THEM FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND to please their guests. Thank you all so very much lots of love an respect from Mrs Irene Hurst

1  Thank Irene H
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Our party had lunch and dinner at the restaurant. Waiter Jermaine Stanley was our waiter for lunch and waiter Mario was our waiter for dinner. Both went above and beyond to meet our needs. Their attention to detail and excellent people skills made our stay memorable.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank GlobeTrotting737364
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This would be my first one rating! I’m a international traveller and I understand hotel WiFi service should be reliable and it is one of the critical service in today’s world!
Unfortunately Staybridge has outsourced the WiFi service they ask their customers to call tech support on +1 877 202 9621 and on top they say they don’t have control over it!
I have been calling tech support since a week of time and they ask same set of questions every time are your device, WiFi name, WiFi address and IP address keeps the call on hold for longer time.
Every call lasts for 40 minuets and with no result. Worst thing is once they gave me a wrong random number as escalation number, I only figured it out when I called them next time quoting that number!
This is really frustrating to use your international roaming mobile call and data after paying the hotel!
About the facility, I’m a person who adjust most of the time but by my experience I would say average, old and needs renovation for modern standards.
Staff is nice, food is good especially the cookies in the evening! The above rating is definitely for the management not to the staff whom I see at front desk or in dining!
Very sad to write such a long note on somebody’s improvement!

Reviewed July 20, 2018

My insurance company booked a room for me and 74 lb. dog and at the Staybridge Suites in Midtown after my home sustained extensive smoke damage. It ended up being a 4 1/2 month stay, and the staff and facilities at the Staybridge made the entire stay a positive experience.
Daniel at the Front Desk made all the room extensions smooth and painless. The breakfasts and suppers were fresh and tasty, and everyone was friendly, polite, and responsive; all in all, a well run organization. Having a laundry room available at no cost was wonderful. We also had a beautiful view from the 20th floor.
I also received a chance to see my hometown from a new perspective. When it came time to leave, I think my dog Buddy wanted to stay and be an ambassador. He learned to love the elevator and the chance to make new friends with the visitors.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo