“Fast furious fun....”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #827 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Great food court fare. Service is fast, subs are great, and the selection is good. pricing is also economic. free refills on drinks is an added plus.

1  Thank martin w

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I visited this sub shop several times for lunch while in ATL on business. Good selection, nice staff, and the subs were delicious. Be prepared to wait during lunchtime because it gets super busy.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Stoped by today with the kids and had a brisket sub and it was very tastie the service was great and the place is clean ya'll need to give it a try

Reviewed 28 July 2012

I had a nice lunch at Firehouse. FIrst time ...and overall I was pleased. Went right at noon so had to wait for a table. Nice bread, good BBQ sauce. My guest didn't like his Hawaiian sandwich. Bus your own tray.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Growing up in the Philadelphia, PA area, I know what a great Cheese Steak should look and
taste like. I should say that the below happened in Atlanta and again in the Marietta location.

Ordering one at Firehouse Subs has been an ordeal, 'order taker' doesn't listen and I don't hear very well (not a good combination). So to be specific I order "large cheese steak, fried onions and hot peppers on a white roll", she asks do I want mushrooms?, I say "no" and repeat my exact order, she says do I want mustard?, I say "no" and repeat my order again. Do I want
chips "no", do I want anything to drink "no", so she repeats my order as "large cheese steak,
no sauted plain or something like that. I say, "look all I want is what I ordered several minutes ago so if that is what you just said, I'm OK". I said I would like some ketchup, but there isn't any
on the counter (but there were at least 20 bottles of something, but no ketchup).
I got a nice looking sandwich, with one packet of ketchup (I needed about 6 or 8), also got
something that resembled mayonaise.
The big guy behind the counter at the Marietta location finally intervened and got things straightened out, so I finally got one right after three previous attempts.
The sandwich was very good, the ordering process is too heavily weighted to the convenience
of an untrained person instead of the customer, a ketchup bottle would be a cheap and welcomed addition.