US$103
US$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$98
Country Inn
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$85
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$1,423
US$139
Westin.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$141
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$97
US$92
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$105
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$114
US$103
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$294
US$249
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

All reviewsfront deskmarta stationwithin walking distancesocial hourthe sofa bedvalet parkingfree breakfastan older buildingbedroom suitecentennial parkbreakfast roomworld of coca colahomeless peoplemajor attractionspeachtree centerhotel is locatedvalet staff
Reviewed May 25, 2018

My husband and I was in town for Georgia State graduation.. This was our first and last time staying at this hotel. There was a used condom, the box the condom came in, still in our trash can in the bathroom... Also, there was women hair all over the bed. My husband and I were very upset.. Whom ever the housekeeping manager may be, he/she needs more training, the supervisors need more training, the housekeepers need more training. We checked out the next day and went to the Fairfield Hotel by underground Atlanta.. The food was ok, the staff was friendly, William the front desk agent, was very helpful... We want stay here again...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tolbertchristy321
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your suite. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests. I am curious if you shared your concern with anyone while you were here as this is not something that we experienced in the past. It would be very helpful if you could let me know what room you were in so I can properly investigate this situation. Please contact me at atlantadowntowngm@ih-corp.com or call me at the hotel to discuss your situation.

Randy.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

In town for a business trip. Older building but well maintained, rooms are comfortable and beds give you great night sleep. The staff though makes the stay twice as nice. They are friendly helpful and really go out of the way to make you feel welcome and appreciated. I am on the road most of the year and stay in a lot of different hotels and this is the best over all staff I have ever run into. If you have a choice I would recommend saying here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Good Afternoon Jeff D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay. I am glad that you found our hotel to your liking. I have passed your comments on to my team so they too will know that their efforts are appreciated. We can't wait to see you again.

Randall

Reviewed May 10, 2018

The hotel staff was very friendly.. Its a nice historical hotel located in the hard of downtown Atlanta... The rooms were clean, the food was good... The negative part of my stay came when my girlfriend and I walked by front desk... The GM of the hotel was having a conversation with 2 of his employees, 2 black American guys.. One of the gentlemen name was William, the gentlemen we did not know.... The GM made a comment saying [YALL] people will be in town this weekend, he said he would not be at the hotel... My friend and I took that as a racist statement... There were several black American events in town that weekend... I took that comment very personal. My friends and I will never stay at this hotel again due to blatant racist statements... He said [YALL] people more than once...The GM is a white American male.. This guy needs to be removed from that hotel... My friends and I are Marriott Platinum members.... Higher management needs to know about this GM....

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Good Afternoon elizabeth194553,

Thank you for your response. Please know that I have zero tolerance for anything that is offensive, to anyone. I realize you heard something, but I can assure you that I would never utter that kind of statement. We all value all our guests, all of our team members and the core values of Marriott. If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at the hotel. I would appreciate the chance to have further dialogue about the incident you describe.

Randall

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice residence that feels cozy like being in a big family house. Good service and nice people. Also Chef Daryl’s food is just AMAZING!!
The chicken wings are sooo yummy and the oven potatoes are FINGERLICKING good!! You have to try for yourself

Stayed: April 2018
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Good Morning Mohammed A
I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I am glad you felt at home. I'm not sure where you went for dinner while staying with us but I am glad that you enjoyed their food. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Randy

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night during our visit in Atlanta. We arrived around 11:40am and Raymond let us have an early check in and assigned a room for us.
Everything with the room was perfect except the sofa bed, the mattress was very thin and you can feel all the metals in your body.
Room was very clean, bed and pillows deliciously comfortable and we had a fridge and microwave that were very helpful because we have two little kids.
Location is perfect, we walked to Marta station, to the Aquarium, to the Coca Cola museum and to The Park.
Lobby it’s very small and crowded, if you’re claustrophobic this place it’s not for you also there are not bathrooms in the lobby you have to go to the second floor for it.
Besides these things, service is excellent, cleanliness a plus and complimentary hot breakfast!!
Great stay, thank you!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Randall M, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. I am sorry about the quality of the sofa bed mattress, I will have my engineering team look at it. Again, thank you for staying with us and we can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Randy