1,270 results
All reviews great location spring street front desk ted's montana grill centennial park within walking distance street noise world of coca cola georgia aquarium free breakfast philips arena king suite breakfast staff the breakfast area ferris wheel parking fee would definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 24, 2016

This could have easily been a bust as the person who arranged it didn't look for the least expensive rooms. But it was great and I was very happy with the Atlanta Hampton Inn. They made up for the expense with great customer service

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JulesGA30309, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us in Downtown Atlanta. We're pleased our Hamptonality was just what you needed to make your trip a pleasure. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

This hotel is close to the Gift Market. Easy walk in most any weather. Stayed here several times over past few years. Good breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff. My first choice when booking a hotel in Atlanta for Market.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JulesGA30309, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay with us for Gift Mart. We're pleased our Hamptonality has made us your "home away from home" when in Atlanta.

Reviewed September 20, 2016

I am a stickler when it comes to my hotel stays. I am a lifetime Hilton Diamond Member and my family and me, only stay at Hilton locations. I must say; "this hotel staff was fantastic." The staff was pleasant and alert my entire stay. Although, it is very upsetting when you are a Diamond member ( who e-checked in ) and cannot get into your room because of the people who do not want to check out in time. Although, we travel enough to understand. I saw that they were very busy and even with a rude guest ahead of me, the front desk agent remained very professional. I traveled from Dubai with my family, and we were to stay there a week. Due to the room we selected not being available, we did agree to another room type. We ended up leaving and going to another location which was more serene; due to the building being historical there was a lot of outside noise. However, I was very pleased with the rooms cleanliness and would have stayed had it been a quiet environment. The entire staff and their hospitality, my wife and I appreciated greatly. "Everyone does not eat bacon, and those who don't will most likely complain about a hotel serving it, for breakfast." I say that to say; "everyone is not always going to be pleased." I felt sorrowful for the agent because she was disrespected by someone who seemed just to have been miserable. After check-in, I sat in their lobby waiting for a parking space, and I watched how she handled each and every guest with due diligence. With someone screaming in your ear or face, she surprisingly handled herself very well! I gave her a nice tip and told her; "Continue with that great smile, personality, and attitude." For it is staff like this that keeps excellent customer service alive! I hope she is still there when we return; she would be the reason we do!

Room Tip: High corner room is best for peace.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
JulesGA30309, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We're so pleased our guest service agent had a positive interaction with you after a miserable guest. We do understand that traveling takes it's toll, as a road warrior yourself, you have first hand knowledge. Your kindness with stay with her long after the memory of the negative. So we thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and the kindness you shared. We do look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

The room was nice and quiet. The gym was okay (but couldn't figure out how to change tv channels). The in room internet was terrible. The suite I had had a fridge and microwave. Which was quite handy. I liked it except for the internet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We appreciate your feed back and will have engineering look into the TV and internet issues you encountered. We do hope you will give us another try the next time you are in Downtown Atlanta.

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

This has to be one of the worst hotels in Atlanta to stay at. I was only there one night for a race. When I arrive, it wasn't easy to identify which was public parking and which was hotel parking. There are no parking spaces for checking in. When I got to the room, I was given a handicap accessibility room. I asked for another room. When I got in that room, there was pubic hair in the toilet, paper on the floor, and it smelled like a sour mop. After traveling for three hours, I was exhausted but I asked another room. Get to room number the 3 and the key didn't work. Back down to the front desk I go for the third time. They sent someone up to the room to check and I found out that I had to lift the handle up, even though it gave me an error. After the race, I called to the front desk and asked for a late checkout. The front desk lady, said no or I would be charged for a half day. I had an hour before checkout, so I decided to rest my legs for a minute, only to be disturbed by a knocked from housekeeping. As I was gathering my things, another housekeeper knocked on the door and asked what time was check out. When I told her 12, she said "well it's 12. At the time, it was exactly. 12:00 would never stay here again and advise others not to patronize as well. Being a Hilton Honors member for nearly 10 years, I am extremely disappointed in the quality of service at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the poor customer service you encountered numerous times. We strive to exceed our guest expectation and we clearly missed the mark.