All reviews shower toilet complimentary breakfast was very good front desk hotel is conveniently located definitely stay here again king room restaurants and shops mini fridge stayed for one night i highly recommend this hotel the rooms were nice night stay water pressure outdoor pool nice stay other hotels excellent hotel
Reviewed November 1, 2016

The staff was great at check in and anytime I had a question they were helpful. Also said Hello when I came and went. I was staying here for 3 nights for some training being held at the hotel. the king bed room I had was small, but manageable for just myself. There was no tub...just a shower, but that was fine. No issues with noise at night during my stay except for outside. Traffic is pretty busy in this area and I heard sirens quite a bit. May have been due to the highway. Would stay at this hotel again. Breakfast was fine and love the available coffee and tea 24/7.

Room Tip: Rooms farther away from the road would be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Cynthia S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Hi callmeal79,
It was a pleasure being able to serve you during your training trip to Atlanta. Glad to hear you enjoyed most of our complimentary amenities, just as much as we enjoyed your company.

We hope to see you again and appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I regularly stay at Holiday Inns, specifically expresses and suites. This one was fine, but could have been better. Overall an average stay.

Pros
- clean
- friendly staff
- nothing lacking in the room (neat, stocked, etc)

Cons "little things"
- really small rooms. Cramped. If I had a family (even just my wife) it would have been tight.
- the rooms were aging, with visible damage on fixtures like the wash stand. Carpet, etc
- the front desk didn't automatically do some things they should. I am an IHG reward member and they almost always welcome me and offer a snack or welcome points. I had to ask the next day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded October 14, 2016

jzeglen,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words on our staff and the room being neat and well stocked. We do have some king suites at our property. The suites have a king bed in the bedroom and a second room with a living area. Thank you for being an IHG rewards member! We do hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in Atlanta. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I spent Sept 30-Oct 3 at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Buckhead with my family. The location is very convenient to Buckhead, Downtown and other Atlanta locations. The property is serene and well kept. The front desk staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was nice and well stocked each morning. The rooms, however, were much smaller than I have experienced with other Holiday Inn Express properties. there were 4 of us in one room and it was tight. The bathroom was especially small; but we were not there to spend time inside a hotel room and it was competitively priced. My only negative was the housekeeping service to our room. They were a bit lax on the 2 nights; however, when we reported this to the front desk, they were apologetic and went above and beyond my expectations to make the situation right. If you are looking for a well priced hotel located close to major attractions, shops, restaurants etc.. this property is worth a look.

Room Tip: Rooms are small so if looking at rooms with 2 beds, I would take a look at the suite options
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Cynthia S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Hi Bernie P,
We would like to thank you for staying here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Buckhead. We're thrilled to hear our location was convenient to many areas of interest for you and your family. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and thank you for your positive comments, but also wanted to apologize for the lack of housekeeping service you described. Your feedback will be shared and used for opportunities to improve our services, as we strive to be exceptional.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate you giving us a look and recommending others!

Reviewed October 3, 2016

Stayed for two nights and would definitely go back. This hotel has plenty of parking (which is often not the case in Atlanta) and it was very easy to drive in and out of the hotel property (also often not the case in Atlanta). They have a good variety for their morning breakfast as well as complimentary hot cocoa and coffee 24-hours a day. We did not use the pool because we were only at the hotel in the early mornings and night and it was rather chilly. But, I did use the gym, and it was very clean and smelled fresh.
The only issue I had at all was the layout of the rooms. The shower and toilet have a door that separates them from the rest of the room; however, the sink area doesn't have a door or curtain or anything. There were four of us in our room - me, my two kids, and my daughter's friend so if one of us woke up before the others and wanted to brush our teeth or start getting ready, we either had to stand at the sink in the dark, or turn on the light and wake everybody up. I have stayed at a lot of hotels, and I can't recall one that did not have a door or something to divide off the sink area.
Other than that the hotel was great.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Hello Jennifer B,
We would like to thank you and your family for staying with us while visiting Atlanta. It appears that you were able to take advantage of the many complimentary amenities we offer including parking, breakfast, and fitness center. It sure isn't always the case to receive complimentary "available" parking and we're happy that we were able to provide you that convenience.

Although our room layout wasn't your normal experience, we're relieved that it didn't affect your overall stay negatively. We look forward to your next family trip to Atlanta and appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

The location is within walking or driving distance of many highly rated restaurants and shops. The service was friendly and helped us changed rooms in the middle of our stay since our son was joining us for the last night and we needed two beds.

Room Tip: 2nd floor has direct access to parking lot
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded September 30, 2016

Lithiaann,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so excited to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are glad you liked our location and our friendly service. We hope to have you as our guest again soon! Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express!