“Always pretty good on game days”
Review of Hudson Grille

Hudson Grille
Ranked #1,515 of 4,042 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: MARTA train stop right across the street - Brookhaven stop.
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stopped by to get a quick bite and watch some games. Not Gormet food but pretty consistent. Good selection of drinks and the service is also pretty solid. All and all a pretty good place with tons of TV's and a great patio.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

They always exceed my expectations here. It is a great place, good crowd and caters to a variety of folks

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I visited Hudson Grille, Brookhaven, with my friends this Saturday. The restaurant was visibly "grimey". Service was extremely slow, and two waitresses we had were grumpy and inattentive. When we received our food, we had a hair in two of our plates, and a fly in our beer. The beer was replaced, but the hair was written off as "oh well".
It's obvious the staff hate being there, and it's reflected in their quality and service. Will not be returning.

3  Thank HannahLY
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Decided to try this place out since it was near to the hotel and was open late on a weekday. When we walked in I noticed it was pretty warm inside, but went in anyway and ordered. Food was pretty good but service did lack a bit. Plus one of our party ended up with stuff on his burger that he was told did not come on it and was mistakenly brought a bowl of soup instead of a cup and was charged the bowl price. One of the employees apologized for the conditions saying the manager liked the temp. inside like this.

3  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Most restaurants what are built around watching football and other sports can't really brag about their food. This one can. I was there for Thanksgiving and their turkey was as good as any I have ever had. This was special but the menu was full of mouth watering offerings. I will admit that I stole some tastes from my friends and all of them were good. Definitely worth trying.