Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Madison M

Breakfast was a let down.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 3, 2023
Taylor at the bar was phenomenal!! She was friendly and pleasant and made us amazing cocktails to start our girls weekend! Sadly we returned to the restaurant for breakfast and our server was awful, rude, and had horrible manners. I did not get her name but she was a middle aged African American woman. She did not greet us and after waiting 10+ minutes at the table she approached us by saying “what do you want” it seemed like a horrible inconvenience when I asked for butter for my toast. She seemed like she was uninterested in providing hospitality to guests and made a passive aggressive laugh when I only left a 10% tip. I rarely ever tip less than 20% but she didn’t even attempt to provide us hospitality. Hope she has a better day and fixes her attitude. Will not be returning for breakfast service ever again. Food was just ok. Eggs were freezing cold and potatoes were soggy.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded Nov 6, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate hearing the good and a the not-so-good from our guests so we can celebrate the results or adjust our approach accordingly. We have shared you feedback directly with our F&B leadership to do just that. We generally get the former feedback instead of the latter, so we are truly sorry we dropped the ball for you and your girls during breakfast. We hope you'll give us another chance to show this was an experience outlier the next time you adventure into downtown Atlanta.
C$250
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$264
0.2 km from Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Atlanta
All reviews front desk americas mart within walking distance valet parking beautiful hotel marta train would definitely stay here again wonderful stay centennial park world of coca cola upon check cvs hooters aquarium uber concert stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2023

I booked a "Room with a View" for $564 for two nights. I was downgraded to a street level room, but my final bill was $ 737.
When I called for clarification, I was put on hold, and subsequently hung up on four times by 4 different people. This staff just kept pushing the issue onto someone else, until I finally gave up, and quit calling. Worst people I've ever done business with. A true bunch of crooks and cowards!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mobile38046558051
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2023

Hi Mobile38046558051,

Thank you for staying at our Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you for doing business with IHG® Hotels and Resorts.

We strive to give excellent and impressive service to all our guests, and I am sorry for what happened during your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I'm confident that the necessary steps will be taken, so we can better serve you in the future. I’ve also sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your stay.

We value your feedback and welcome the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to your response.

Crisel V.
Case Manager
IHG® Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed October 10, 2023 via mobile

I ordered dinner and a double tequila soda at the bar. $44 for a double tequila soda!!! Not special tequila. I questioned the price and I got a shoulder shrug. Questioned it at the front desk and no help. Seriously, $44 for one drink. I understand hotel pricing, but this is ridiculous. I stay (stayed) her for business 5x per year. No more. Won’t be back!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Road63307692193
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2023

Hi Road63307692193,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown and writing us about your experience and concerns. Our properties feature unique designs at every turn without compromising guest comfort.

I received your evaluation of our services and was surprised by what you described. I am sorry for the uninviting events during your travel, and we understand this is not what you expected from us. I shared your concerns with our local area managers and created a plan to rectify and correct our offer and services to avoid this from happening. I am sending you a private message so we can discuss more about your stay.

I hope you allow us to host your next stay.

All the best,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Hotel & Resorts Services

Reviewed September 26, 2023

I recently stayed for a week at this hotel with two close friends for a convention we were attending in Downtown Atlanta. We have stayed at virtually all the other hotels in this area and the Hotel Indigo absolutely blows them away. The hotel is PRISTINE. Our hotel room was absolutely spotless and very comfortable with plenty of space for 3 travelers! The AC worked great, the bathroom was very spacious. And it was VERY quiet despite all the noise down below for the convention!

What made our stay really exceptional was the staff - easily the most professional and friendly hotel staff I have ever encountered in my decades of travelling. They were happy to warmly answer any and all questions, help where they could (at one point I asked the front desk lady for local brunch recommendations and she actually made a hand-written list and CALLED HER FRIEND to double-check she got the name of a place she'd personally visited right!) and just generally treat us like family. Sounds cheesy but it is true. Everyone from the valet to the housekeeping staff to the lovely attentive gentleman who took care of the baggage holds on the last day were just a pleasure to deal with.

We were just THRILLED with our stay and now very much look forward to being back next year and the year after that. Whoever the manager is of this place should be very proud.

Date of stay: September 2023
Stephen Hawthorne, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing all of these details from your stay with us! We work very hard to provide this type of experience for all of our guests. We hope you'll choose us again when you return to Downtown Atlanta!

Reviewed August 2, 2023

Comfortable, safe & great access to the Mart. All the staff was very accommodating and charismatic! The restaurant was fast and the food was good. Highly recommend for those needing to access the market!

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephen Hawthorne, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2023

Thank you for taking to the time to share your experience with us! We truly appreciate this as we value our guests' feedback. We hope you'll choose us again on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed August 1, 2023 via mobile

It was so clean and quite. Thomas at the front desk was such a pleasure. His smiling face started our business trip off right and check in was a breeze. Located with a walk way to Atlanta Market and you never have to step outside.Myla in the resturant took care of us too..I rarely give 5 stars but this hotel and staff were great!

Room tip: Valet parking at this hotel and good safety measures.
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business

We are thrilled to hear your experience with us exceeded your expectations! We are definitely fortunate to have people like Thomas and Myla on our team. They are both gems!