Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Aaron M

Locked outside in 25 degree weather!!!

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 22, 2024via mobile
We were locked out in the cold for 10 mins. It was very cold outside and we had to bang on a door to get let inside this hotel - ridiculous!!! Their excuse - the lobby would be full of homeless people if the doors were unlocked and they could not turn the revolving door on because it would make the lobby too cold. Wow!! We’ve stayed at the Westin next door and had a wonderful stay. For the extra $50-100 I’d stay at the Westin. Needless to say we won’t be back to this place…after standing in the cold we didn’t expect rude behavior from the valet and front desk staff. This is some unprofessional operation in my opinion.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Stay at the Westin next door!!!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded Jan 25, 2024
Hello, Aaron M!

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are sorry to hear our security procedures caused you an inconvenience during your stay. We have reviewed your comments with our team as part of our regular process evaluations to reduce any unnecessary pain points. We take the safety of our guests very seriously.

Best wishes!
  • Vio.com
  • Lol.travel
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Atlanta
All reviews front desk americas mart within walking distance valet parking beautiful hotel marta train would definitely stay here again wonderful stay centennial park world of coca cola upon check cvs hooters aquarium uber concert stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2024

We stayed two nights due to a conference. First, the room and facilities were very accommodating (and we had 50 in our party). Second, and more importantly, the service was exceptional. From the valet to the front desk, they were polite and professional. I also want to acknowledge the gentleman who was taking tickets at breakfast (and cleaning and speaking to our party), sir your attitude spoke volumes. Multiple people commented on your professionalism.

Not sure when we will return, but I assure you that we will check here, first,for availability.

Dave

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Stephen Hawthorne, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed December 30, 2023

A female solo traveller from UK. What a beautiful hotel. All staff were lovely particuarly the Car Valets who should be promoted to Concierge. Across the street is a Post Office, Train line that goes direct to the airport, a food court, CVS, Hard Rock Cafe (and Hooters, which I didn't care for. ) It rained alot so thankful for a TV even tho very few stations worked. I was on Floor 2 so the view was disappointing. (see pic)

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! Our Neighborhood is something special for sure.

Reviewed November 28, 2023

We stayed two nights at this very nice hotel centrally located . We had a great roo at the 7.th floor with streetview - which was excellent. Though you had to go with two lifts to get there -???
The room is huge with good space for your luggage - and there is desk with coffee/tera facilities . Nice bathroom with lovely towels and a good shower.
The bed was awesome . One complaint is the aircon- but that is "problem" everywhere you go. You can turn off and there is still some very "fresh" air streaming in. I would love to open the window, but that is not "allowed" anywhere,.
Breakfast was OK - the first morning though - we waited more than half an hour -and had to go back to our room to wait. Something must have gone wrong in the kitchen, because next day everything was OK. You can choose from a menu, but can't have both yoghurt, juice and eggs ,bread - you can choose or pay extra, which I find strange.
The staff at check-in is very helpful - except one of them who did not know Marta !!!
The hotel is close to a lot of sights in Atlanta, there are some quite nice restaurants around the corner - and the area felt very safe. There are pure homeless people all over Atlanta but they don't harm you- just want a dollar or two.
I would stay here again.

Room tip: Get a streetview room on the the top floors.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2023

Taylor at the bar was phenomenal!! She was friendly and pleasant and made us amazing cocktails to start our girls weekend! Sadly we returned to the restaurant for breakfast and our server was awful, rude, and had horrible manners. I did not get her name but she was a middle aged African American woman. She did not greet us and after waiting 10+ minutes at the table she approached us by saying “what do you want” it seemed like a horrible inconvenience when I asked for butter for my toast. She seemed like she was uninterested in providing hospitality to guests and made a passive aggressive laugh when I only left a 10% tip. I rarely ever tip less than 20% but she didn’t even attempt to provide us hospitality. Hope she has a better day and fixes her attitude. Will not be returning for breakfast service ever again. Food was just ok. Eggs were freezing cold and potatoes were soggy.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Madison M
Stephen Hawthorne, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate hearing the good and a the not-so-good from our guests so we can celebrate the results or adjust our approach accordingly. We have shared you feedback directly with our F&B leadership to do just that. We generally get the former feedback instead of the latter, so we are truly sorry we dropped the ball for you and your girls during breakfast. We hope you'll give us another chance to show this was an experience outlier the next time you adventure into downtown Atlanta.

Reviewed October 22, 2023

I booked a "Room with a View" for $564 for two nights. I was downgraded to a street level room, but my final bill was $ 737.
When I called for clarification, I was put on hold, and subsequently hung up on four times by 4 different people. This staff just kept pushing the issue onto someone else, until I finally gave up, and quit calling. Worst people I've ever done business with. A true bunch of crooks and cowards!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mobile38046558051
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2023

Hi Mobile38046558051,

Thank you for staying at our Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you for doing business with IHG® Hotels and Resorts.

We strive to give excellent and impressive service to all our guests, and I am sorry for what happened during your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I'm confident that the necessary steps will be taken, so we can better serve you in the future. I’ve also sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your stay.

We value your feedback and welcome the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to your response.

Crisel V.