“Good, quick breakfast”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Barstow
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We went into the "Barstow Station" thinking it was just a McDonalds. We found several restaurants and stores there including a Dunkin Donuts. It was faster to get a breakfast sandwich at Dunkin Donuts than at McDonalds and it tasted better.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

The lemon cronut was really tasty and for how busy it was that early in the morning I was surprised at how cheery the man running the counter appeared. Good quick stop before hitting the road again.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of the donuts at Dunkin' Donuts. They are too cake-like. Krispy Kreme are our favorites.

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

The service is really good. The Texas toast sandwich wasn't what I was hoping for. The coffee is pretty good and $.99 to refill in the travel mug.

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Tried this place out while making a quick pit stop with some friends. We didn't care much for the donuts. They tasted artificial in my opinion. The iced coffee I ordered was pretty good though, so I would just stick with that if I ever find myself at this place again.