“Stuffed Burrito”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #171 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 May 2012

OK...brace yourself...there may be a line to wait in...but it is well worth it because the burrito is stuffed with your favorite meats and veggies. My favorite, the steak burrito, is delicious and now I have the choice of brown rice. (My first visit to Chipotle I could barely finish the burrito! But with a challenge from my daughter I ate it all!) Definitely one of my favorite places to eat!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Food is pretty good for this type, but the menu is very limited. The burritos are rather hard to eat without making a complete mess of everything. Service is fast, but seating can be hard to get at peak times. I like that they have various hot sauces available at the tables to pour on as liberally as you like. Price is a bit much for a fast food place. It's hard to get out of there without spending $10 if you get a beverage.

1  Thank jfwilder
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I love Chipotle for the health conscious ingredients that they use. I love that their dairy is antibiotic free and the meats come from more humanely raised livestock.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I rarely eat in a fast food restaurant but my favorite when I do is Chipotle's. I love the taste of their meats and sauces, all made fresh. I usually order the pork carnita tacos (hard shell), so tender and flavorful.

The lines are usually long but moves pretty quickly.

I also like the variety of spicy sauces to top my food.

1  Thank mjpileggi
Reviewed 21 March 2012

The only reason I came here was because my friend wanted to go and I refuse to eat here because of their add they showed during the grammy's. Being a farmer and trying to provide safe, economical, and wholesome food to America I do not support Chipotle's agenda that was portrayed in that commercial. While my food was good, I can get it at places that do not have these agendas.