“Fresh food with a great taste-Love the Burrito's!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #94 of 437 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The food is always fresh and good.Made fresh right before your eyes.The burritos are always stuffed full of good ingredientsof your choice and are very filling and satisfying.The lines can be quite long but move fast. It is best to create a web account as you can pre-order and even choose your own pick up time for which you can immediately go to the register without waiting in line.My family and I do this several times a month for takeout orders. We rarely eat there as seating is limited but there is outdoor seating in season.Very good and we always enjoy it...

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This restaurant and Baja Fresh have the most authentically prepared food (with fresh spices like cilantro and cumin) that I have found. and it is assembled and served quickly. I always look at the patrons in the restaurants we visit, and when I see people of that culture eating there, I know that it's real.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Really healthy, great tasting food. This is how "fast food" should be. Its fast, but its also really very good.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

This is a standard type of place and overall it works fine but there was a hard time getting our orders in due to a lack of communication from the staff- we had to ask about the order to make sure it was correct. Food was ok and the place seemed clean and overall was an average fast food meal.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

OK...brace yourself...there may be a line to wait in...but it is well worth it because the burrito is stuffed with your favorite meats and veggies. My favorite, the steak burrito, is delicious and now I have the choice of brown rice. (My first visit to Chipotle I could barely finish the burrito! But with a challenge from my daughter I ate it all!) Definitely one of my favorite places to eat!

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!