“Delivery review”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #305 of 433 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Ordered 2 pizzas for dinner. One of the pizzas didn't have the crust type that I ordered. The other was correct. Our meal arrived 15 minutes late. That being said, the pizzas tasted very good

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Going over lunch, I decided to get the buffet as I was sort of hurried. There weren't a whole lot of people, but it was lunchtime so it should have been stocked. When I went up to get pizza, there were only 2 types, and some pasta and bread available. The pizza there looked like it had been there awhile. After 10 minutes of waiting around, I went up and asked if anything else was coming. It took 15 more minutes for more to come out, which was just more of what was already out there...the cheap stuff. Another 10 minutes later, finally some variations came out. What a sorry excuse for a buffet. I would never return under any circumstance.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

We ordered two pizzas and the food was delivered hot and quick, and they both tasted great. I was a little annoyed that the deals that we chose has several clauses which prevented us from saving as much money as it would have seemed we could have. This is not a fault of the restaurant, so I wouldn't take any rating from them on that. That being said, Pizza Hut is still at the higher end of pizza prices.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

We order from Pizza Hut often. They have an onsite restaurant but we've yet to stop in for a sit down meal. Order pizza online and have never had an issue. Pizza comes in line with the counter clock that comes up with the online order. Delivery folks are always friendly and deserving of a larger than normal tip for their efforts.

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Ordered the hot wings and salad for lunch. Wings were piping hot, fresh out of the fryer. Salad was ok. Their ranch dressing was average, but I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking. Service was very good.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!