“Horrible manager at the 1080 W Patrick St, Frederick, MD (Golden Mile) Store”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #320 of 449 Restaurants in Frederick
Description: Visit your Frederick Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Had to repeat everything three times on the phone. Spoke to AJ the manager in the store when I arrived, he said it was a phone system problem. I then asked him why I was told 10 mins on the phone, It's now been a total of 27 mins and it's still not ready. He told me the girl was new on the job. I said that he had a excuse for every question and I was told " Well, Then don't order from us anymore". He said this out loud and in front of many customers. I left the store.

This was not the first time I've had a issue with Domino's, but it will be the last. Wrote two e-mails the same night to Domino's about this. It's been five days and I've never heard back from them. So, they don't really care either ! I will NEVER, NEVER step into another Domino's Pizza at any location. And will do as the manager asked, I'll buy my weekly pizzas from a competitor. Money talks !

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Very bad service. My pizza was horrible, try to talk to the manager but she is a person who does not listen and very rude. I will not return to this place. Just a few steps away, you can find Il Forno or Pizza Hut.

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

They have been great.Friendly staff
Good pizza and consistent quality. We order something almost every week and no errors with our orders.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I admit that I am biased. I like Domino's wings.

But my only concern was that they didn't follow through on the Domino's Order Tracker. They jumped right out of the gate to let me know that six minutes after placing my order, the wings were in the oven. After that, the wings never advanced from the oven stage according to the online tracker. They just magically appeared at the door, having skipped the Box and Delivery stages. How does that happen?

I mean, half the fun of ordering online is tracking the Domino's order on the Domino's Order Tracker. If an old fart like myself is going to go to all the trouble of doing the tech thingy, then please have the courtesy to stroke my ego by activating the tracking gizmo so that I can track my order. I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Best pizza ever the sauce can be spicy so I would recommend light sauce very delicious garlicky and buttery crust

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!