All reviewsbowling alleykids questjohnny rocketsper hourafter reading some of the reviewsverde valleybeds were comfortablestorytellerwineriessteakhouserepair
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very basic, but comfortable and clean. Nice little balcony. But these are the rooms not connected to the hotel -those when open in September, I think, will be the way to go.

Room Tip: last building away from lobby
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Sean K, Guest Relations Manager at Cliff Castle Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review of our hotel and we appreciate the positive comments. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us; it is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will be certain to pass on your kind words to the hotel management. We look forward to exceeding all of your expectations during a future stay with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

room needs updating, door sticks hard to open. But good tv channels and comfortable bed. And in all fairness they did just build a new hotel so I hope will be a lot better, it was not open for my stay

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Sean K, Guest Relations Manager at Cliff Castle Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and we apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. The hotel staff and management strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My wife and I went for one night while visiting my sister in Prescott. The hotel rooms are NOT in the casino proper, but they offer a shuttle and it's like a two minute drive up the hill. The casino is pretty small time, but I had good fun (and great cards) playing poker with the locals. They also had a brand new Roulette wheel (electric) that always had at least two seats open. Also black jack machines with trippy dealers for $1 a hand...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This was our 1st time staying at Cliff Castle hotel. The hotel is old, but is kept nice and clean. The new hotel connected to the actual casino is set to open in Sept. and we are very excited to go back. The actual casino has nice restaurants (the Story Teller steakhouse was great), there is even a full bowling alley and a kids center. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I liked the 2nd floor as you have a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback regarding your stay and we appreciate the kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back this September and delivering an exceptional experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to stay,clean,staff is friendly and real easy access to casino. The breakfast Buffet was super fantastic,neat,clean and the food was great! Will go back this winter when it is much cooler.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Byron,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review of our hotel and we appreciate the 5 Stars. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us; it is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will be certain to pass on your kind words to the hotel management. We look forward to exceeding all of your expectations during a future stay with us.