All reviewsbowling alleykids questjohnny rocketsper hourafter reading some of the reviewsverde valleybeds were comfortablestorytellerwineriessteakhouserepair
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed to learn that newly constructed hotel adjacent to casino was not open yet. I have to drive to old hotel not attached to casino instead. The older gentleman who checked us in was very friendly and the only redeeming good experience we had with the hotel. The room carpet was sticky, bathroom counter was literally falling, air conditioner was noisy and mini-ref was on the floor. I hope that hotel management neglected this building because they are putting most resources in the new hotel building.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Angelo T
Sean K, Guest Relations Manager at Cliff Castle Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Angelo,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. Our goal is to deliver superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issues that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

This hotel is showing its age. New Hotel to open in 2 months, (Approx. September 2017) should be an improvement.
Current pricing is somewhat fair for what is offered.
50% breakfast discount if you stay at the Hotel. good deal on some good food!

Room Tip: wait for the new hotel on the hill to open
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zonative
Sean K, Guest Relations Manager at Cliff Castle Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very basic, but comfortable and clean. Nice little balcony. But these are the rooms not connected to the hotel -those when open in September, I think, will be the way to go.

Room Tip: last building away from lobby
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Sean K, Guest Relations Manager at Cliff Castle Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review of our hotel and we appreciate the positive comments. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us; it is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will be certain to pass on your kind words to the hotel management. We look forward to exceeding all of your expectations during a future stay with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

room needs updating, door sticks hard to open. But good tv channels and comfortable bed. And in all fairness they did just build a new hotel so I hope will be a lot better, it was not open for my stay

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Sean K, Guest Relations Manager at Cliff Castle Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and we apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. The hotel staff and management strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My wife and I went for one night while visiting my sister in Prescott. The hotel rooms are NOT in the casino proper, but they offer a shuttle and it's like a two minute drive up the hill. The casino is pretty small time, but I had good fun (and great cards) playing poker with the locals. They also had a brand new Roulette wheel (electric) that always had at least two seats open. Also black jack machines with trippy dealers for $1 a hand...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple