All reviews turkish night these apartments sunday dinner next year great holiday rooms are basic turkey old village t bone steak cant wait leg of lamb plenty of sunbeds main centre year after year pool area self catering lower floor
Reviewed October 23, 2010

we have just arrived back from club sun village and i can honestly say that these appartments were the worst i have stayed in. They are basic, which we dont have a problem with as we have done basic before however, these were dirty, equipment was broken, mould all around the shower, shower door hanging off and i dont think the apartment that were were in (room 102) has seen any paint since 1982, dirty great big makrs everywhere - they are in desperate need of TLC!!
The noise was unbearable at night was unbearable, not good when you have a small child that needs sleep - music wold be going on somenights till 2am even if there was say only three people at the bar, i dont really understand why it was so loud, they obviously dont consider the needs of other guests.
The staff were fine for the first few days, would speak to us however when they realised that we were not going to spend every moment of every day in these apartments so would be spending all our money there we were ignored (hello to robbie who has a split personallity) and felt very uncomfortable, this just resulted in us wanting to spend less and less time there, i have never experienced such an awful attitude towards guests at all - if this was oue first visit to turkey it would have put us off, as we go to turkey each year we know that the people who work in this hotel are the exception.
Thankfully we found some lovely places in Icmeler to go to - lovestar and three bells were fantastic and i would recomend these to anyone, as for Club sun Village, think we will erase them from our memory.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank MrsB-7
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Club sun village is a you get what you pay for place.Its not the sort of place i would normally stay in and will never again.
ROOMS very basic 2 single beds 2 pillows. The cooking area is not any good to use other than to make a cuppa, but they dont want you to use it anyway they want you to buy everything from them.Our shower leaked all the time and the floor was constantly wet and slippery the shower door was hanging off we reported it but it stayed like it for the full week we was there.The toilet seat was hanging off when we arrived it took 3 days for them to mend it and only 2 minutes for it to break again we was told it was Turkish rubbish and was left with no seat GREAT.
The pool area is only small and not enough room for everybody, people were like sardines that was if you could get a bed.I was very disappointed to see British people at the stroke of 8 o,clock run and put 4 or 5 beds together place their towels and then go thought only the Germans did this.Also around the pool is very slippy and we saw a lot of kids fall and bang their heads. We walked to the beach every day as there was not enough room and it.was not relaxing .
The staff do like to have a laugh and a joke but this can be taken further and they get very touchy feely but if thats what you like its up to you.If you dont eat and drink there all the time you do become invisible and was fine with me.
This hotel really is a budget holiday with basic rooms if thats what you want then you will enjoy it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank colleetin
Reviewed September 21, 2010

ibo and his family are lovely , the cleaners are fantastic towels n bedding changed every other day the rooms are spotless !! if you dont spend money over the bar or eat there all time the bar staff dont like it as they get commisison on whats sold , our first week was fab but our 2nd i just couldnt wait to get home as certain members were so rude and ignorant towards a lot of people ... and if (jiggy jiggy) was turned down then yr so not welcome lol , the appartments themselves and the area we could not fault and would return again if certain staff had gone ,but if you looking for a holiday were u want to stay in , flirt maybe bit more with the staff then deffo place to be lol and another tip dont run a bill up pay as u eat or drink as our bills seemed to a lot somenights but if you question it ooooo be warned the silence treatment begins !! romance bar and wembley are great , turkish bath is a must too .... loved the boat trip

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2010

This was my first time staying at Club Sun Village. I stayed the last week in July/first week in August for the 'once every few years obligatory family holiday' with my mum, dad, brother, sister-in-law and 2 nephews (5yrs & 18mths). I wouldn't normally consider going back to the same place twice as there are so many other adventures to be had around the world but I would definately make an exception for CSV.

We had 2 apartments between us which were basic but everything worked and as they were only used to shower, change and sleep they were perfectly adequate. They were cleaned daily and the towels/linen were changed every couple of days. The on-site restaurant served delicious food at reasonable prices. The pool - although not massive - was a decent size and a welcome relief from the heat. Inflatables left behind by previous guests are kept to one side so that anyone can use them, which is a good idea. The only downside is having to put your towels down at 0800hrs to get the place you want.

The apartments are in a quiet location yet only a 5/10 mins walk to the centre where there are loads of restaurants - just be prepared to get hassled by every single restaurant worker as you walk by. Icmeler Beach is only 15/20 mins walk away - depending on how fast you can walk in the heat!

There are loads of trips to do, I went to Ephesus, Dalyan Mud Baths and Rhodes. The only disappointing thing was the trip to Pamukkale was cancelled. The apartments run a boat trip and a weekly Turkish night, which was fun (mainly because I got to laugh at my dad trying to belly dance). They even do a full Sunday roast with, quite possibly, the best roast beef I have ever tasted.

The staff at the hotel is fantastic - they make the holiday. Sam, Robbie, Ibo and Smiley can't do enough for you and are magnificent at keeping the children entertained. I cannot agree with previous reviewers who have said the staff become ignorant if you don't eat there - we ate out 9 nights out of the 14 and never once encountered a problem. When we got back they would rearrange the tables so we could sit together as a family and have a drink. Their attitude never changed. The 18mth old got taken into hospital and Sam went above and beyond for us. The rest of the staff showed genuine concern, were extremely helpful and it was reassuring.

All in all, the whole family had a wonderful holiday. It's a gem of an apartment, in a good location with the friendliest, most accommodating staff you could wish for. We met some really nice people there and I would have no hesitation in recommending these apartments to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2010

I have never loved a place more than CSV. I have been twice in 2 years now, I was invtited by my friend to go with her and her family. I'm glad they did. I have met some amazing people there and all the staff, Robbie, Sam, Ibo, Smiley, Mehmet, Ibo, and Kolin. I have never felt so welcome. It really is like a second home. I hope to go again next year! The food is brilliant, pancakes, steak, burgers, spagetti anything. And the fish bowls are amazing! LOVELY. The rooms a simple but spacious, cleaned daily, sometimes the maids set the beds with flowers, so cute. Every wedensday is a turkish night and the entertainment is brilliant. The pool is always clean and is well needed for the heat. There is shops, resturants, bars and clubs not far away either. I love CSV and everyone there. I would definatly recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family