“Best cafe in Sandy! ”
Review of Chunky's

Chunky's
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Family run cafe/diner. Large portions are always freshly cooked to order, happy to change any dish to suit customer. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I’ve Recently moved to Sandy and usually I love a good cafe with a big English breakfast. I went in to Chunky’s and had a Chunkys Big breakfast, and it was amazing! Tasted brilliant you get plenty of bacon, sausages, beans, chips, eggs, mushroom, tomato and toast (and I think more haha). Staff were also really friendly and helpful. This place has become my number one spot for a fry up :) I 100% recommend Chunkys if your about in Sandy.

4  Thank Kieran K

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Really lovely breakfasts. Not greasy at all. Staff very friendly and attentive. Made substitutions and gave extras without us having to ask. Quite small and gets busy, as it's really popular.

2  Thank Sarah T
Andrew D, Owner at Chunky's, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Reviewed August 11, 2018

What a little gem of a place. We ate here because we have read so many excellent reviews. Fantastic food,great service,and terrific value. What more could you want.

4  Thank randjworldtravellers
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We went to Chunkies for Lunch, on a recommendation from our neighbours, and WoW!! What a cafe!! The food was fresh and really tasty! I had a burger with chips, onion rings, coleslaw and salad and my other half had a huge breakfast! The service was great! Staff were friendly and the food came really quickly! There was so much choice! We ended up taking a salad home each for tea and I have to say it was by far the best Salad I have ever had!! Well Done Chunkies! From your Two New Fans ❤️

5  Thank joannam1969
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Big 'fat boy' breakfast. Well cooked and good value.Generous portions . Popular eating spot in Sandy for the hungry.

5  Thank davidfM5255XT