“Brilliant”
Review of Chunky's

Chunky's
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Family run cafe/diner. Large portions are always freshly cooked to order, happy to change any dish to suit customer. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Always a good breakfast in Chunkys , with a friendly smile only down side is everyone likes it and always too busy lol

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank thornts04

Reviewed October 14, 2018

On a recent trip up to York my family and I were looking for somewhere to have a quick lunch. We found Chunky's on TripAdvisor and were delighted we did. The café was very busy but the friendly staff quickly found us somewhere to eat. We each had an excellent ham, eggs and chips and left about 40 minutes later very content. This will definitely be somewhere I return to on future excursion up North.

2  Thank Andrew050665
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious impulsive late lunch here the food was freshly cooked and small together yummy and tons of it. Friendly staff clean venue. Will definitely be back, prices very good too twenty out of ten.

2  Thank Lucy P
Andrew D, Owner at Chunky's, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Chunky’s is the most reasonable priced cafe I’ve ever been into. The food is great, you get plenty on your plate and they cater to all your needs - If you want a baguette with bacon, egg, sausage and hash browns and a splash of Tommy Sauce - you’ll get that! It’s like breakfast heaven. Great grub and great service!

2  Thank BlondeKT
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I’ve Recently moved to Sandy and usually I love a good cafe with a big English breakfast. I went in to Chunky’s and had a Chunkys Big breakfast, and it was amazing! Tasted brilliant you get plenty of bacon, sausages, beans, chips, eggs, mushroom, tomato and toast (and I think more haha). Staff were also really friendly and helpful. This place has become my number one spot for a fry up :) I 100% recommend Chunkys if your about in Sandy.

4  Thank Kieran K