Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$135
Hyatt.comUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
FindHotelUS$135
Agoda.comUS$135
Expedia.comUS$135
All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite extended stay florham park spacious rooms excellent stay convenient location business trip omelet complimentary breakfast dishwasher couch shuttle wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2021

I loved the suite with full kitchen. We were able to order take-out one night and then use the oven to reheat leftovers for dinner the next day. That is key when you are traveling during Covid and don't want to dine-in anywhere. It also saved us money. The traditional double bed suite was perfect for me and my family for a couple of days. Next time maybe we'll spring for the double King room! The room was spacious and clean. My boys loved being able to watch their own TV in the bedroom with kids' shows while my husband and I watched our shows in the evening. The bathroom was so large - we were all able to get ready at the same time. I was not concerned about Covid at all - we all felt safe.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meredith White, Other at Hyatt House Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us. I am so happy you enjoyed your guest suite, and you were able to use the kitchen to its full potential. I will share your comments with my team, especially our housekeeping staff. Please think of us the next time you are in the Morristown, NJ area, and please come in the summer, when your boys can go swimming!

Thank you again!!

Reviewed January 25, 2021

A mini apartment with luxuries most hotels don’t have. I’ve stayed here numerous times and I love the whole room setup. The kitchen definitely is a plus and it gives you options of either ordering out or cooking.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meredith White, Other at Hyatt House Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your most recent feedback from your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you have stayed with us numerous times and you like the guest room set up.

Please think of us the next time you are in the Morristown, NJ area.

Reviewed January 1, 2021

No customer service on counter , no clarification on question asked ,
No friendly nature ,
No guidance, all it matter for business ,
On counter too rude and attiude nature ,
No room service , no friendly nature for conversation

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meredith White, Other at Hyatt House Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2021

Hello. I appreciate your feedback on your most recent stay with us. Please feel free to call the hotel and ask to speak to a manager to discuss your stay.

In regards to Room Service, our hotel does not offer this service.

Thank you!

Reviewed December 30, 2020

I was displeased with the customer service department regarding my a payment that was charged after my stay. I had to dispute this with my bank. The person that I spoke with was very nasty and rude. Thank you for horrible stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meredith White, Other at Hyatt House Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2020

Hello. I appreciate your feedback from your most recent stay with us. I apologize that the Customer Service department did not provide you with additional information on the charge your received from the hotel. Feel free to contact the hotel directly, so we can rectify the issue.

Reviewed December 16, 2020

Needed a closeby staycation spot for 7 including 5 kids . Aged 6 to 20. Whatever was lacking was brought up immediately. Staff we encountered were very nice. Pool was closed Unfortunately. Place was clean . Convenient location. Overall Great spot.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meredith White, Other at Hyatt House Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed stay. Our outdoor pool is seasonal, so it is not open during the winter months. I hope you think of us the next time you are in the area, and please visit in the Summer when the pool is open. Thank you!