Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,323 results
All reviews movie theater fitness center front desk staff business trip business traveler lobby validate century convention meeting event nyc laptop
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2020

The Hyatt hotel is a bit outdated but great staff, location, and fabulous value. Morristown is an unknown treasure that I will return to. The area has some great restaurants. It was a great little getaway.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jessica G, Other at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. We take each review we receive quite seriously, as our success is measured by your feedback. With that said, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and location, however, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies on behalf of the entire hotel that we were unable to exceed your expectations.
We greatly appreciate your comments, which have been reviewed with our senior management, as we continue to make improvements on our product and services.

I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future when your travel plans bring you to the Morristown area once again.

Reviewed November 5, 2020

The hotel location, condition, and comfort were great! We enjoyed the spaciousness or then room and enjoyed the view through the window overlooking the tree line mountain and town. The location was central to our getaway needs and worked out perfectly.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. With that said, all of us here at the Hyatt Regency Morristown are so glad you enjoyed our location during your recent stay. We greatly appreciate the 5 out of 5 review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 31, 2020

The hotel addressed every concern I might have during the COVID restrictions, yet remained welcoming. It was clean and organized and all communication was clear and effective. I was both impressed and grateful. I stayed four days and would choose the Hyatt again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. With that said, all of us here at the Hyatt Regency Morristown are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We greatly appreciate the 5 out of 5 review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 13, 2020

The hotel is definitely showing its age and is in need of a full renovation. The furniture is very worn out, the walls are thin and the whole property feels dated.

That being said, most of that impacted the quality of our stay. The hotel is situated right in the center of town and is adjacent to the Hertz rental desk - both of which were very convenient.

We had a suite, and I highly recommend. There was plenty of room and it was great to have a bit more space.

The walls being thing did cause some issues late at night when ppl would get back from being out and would be chatting, slamming doors and flushing the vacuum flush toilets.

Even with all of that, I'd definitely stay here again. The location really can't be beat and that's worth more than updated furniture.

Room tip: Get one of the junior suites.
1  Thank NYC86
Jessica G, Other at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. We take each review we receive quite seriously, as our success is measured by your feedback. With that said, I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, however, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies on behalf of the entire hotel that we were unable to meet your expectations. As you can imagine, this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide.
While I understand that my apologies do not change your experience, please know that your comments have not gone unnoticed and have been reviewed with our senior management.

I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future so we can regain your confidence when your travel plans bring you to the Morristown area once again.

Reviewed September 11, 2020

I was a bit concerned reading some of the reviews, however, we are having a very comfortable 4-night stay. The rooms are a nice size. Yes, there is clearly wear, but nothing that affected the enjoyment of our room. Bed was very comfortable. I appreciated all the great counter space to put our luggage and bags and misc. items and large workspace. Oh, and I LOVE how the doors to the rooms don't SLAM and wake everyone up.

What I appreciated the most was the staff - especially Marissa who is the overnight manager. Her kind manner and willingness to go our of her way made our stay. Greg was also extremely helpful. While the Business Center was closed, the staff was very kind in printing out documents and scanning them for me.

The only problems we are having during our stay are the following:
- Rollaway bed was uncomfortable - our daughter said the spring was poking into her back.
- Ice machine did not work at all. We were on the 10th floor and it didn't work. The 9th floor ice machine didn't work either. Marissa said they were working on the problem. Marissa was kind enough to get us ice every night but of course it's always easier to get your own from the machine on the floor.

Date of stay: September 2020
Jessica G, Other at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel during your stay. We take each review we receive quite seriously, as our success is measured by your feedback. With that said, we are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with us, especially our staff! I am very fortunate to work with a team of such service oriented professionals!

I would like to extend my apologies on behalf of the entire hotel that your guest room was unable to exceed your expectations - as you can imagine, this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide. Please rest assured that your comments have not gone unnoticed and have been reviewed with our senior management.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future so we can regain your confidence when your travel plans bring you to the Morristown area once again.