Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$124
PricelineUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
Expedia.comUS$124
FindHotelUS$124
StayForLongUS$167
All reviews omelet room was clean free breakfast excellent breakfast place to stay easy access within walking distance first floor oatmeal downtown morristown bw hospital microwave ny clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2020

I couldn’t have made a better choice in this place, from the check in desk , the friendly greeting to the most spotless clean room. I was absolutely happy from the get go... the shower was again spotless with all your hair and body wash needs hanging from dispensers on the wall. The Beds were so comfortable, microwave and mini fridge..
I WILL BE BACK !!!! 5 stars.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jim Hecox, General Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2020

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the kind words. Our team works hard and it's greatly appreciated when people take the time to note their efforts and high level of service. We will be sure to pass along your compliments. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Morristown area.

Reviewed August 8, 2020

Haven't stayed in a Best Western in over 20 years but needed o be in the area, saw the reviews and the rates were the same as hotels in the same city. OMG what a shocker. Extremely clean rooms, friendly front desks clerks in a very nice quiet location just set off the main road. Quality bedding, towels etc and always a friendly "hello," from the staff. You can see they take pride in they job. Customer service was like a 5-star hotel in a family hotel setting. I wish they weren't sold out for the two additional days I wanted to add. I've never experienced a better Choice Hotel property than this one. Who would have guessed?

Room tip: Room away from vending elevators facing back of hotel facing parking lot
Date of stay: August 2020
Jim Hecox, General Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words. We pleased to see you enjoyed everything we have to offer and appreciate you noting the exceptional work our housekeeping staff does as well as our friendly and efficient front desk staff. Just one minor note, for those reading this, Best Western is not part of Choice Hotels. Best Western is it's own company operating with about 12 different brands. Thank you again for staying with us and we certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Morristown area.

Reviewed June 17, 2020

A great place to stay in Morristown N J. Close to all things in Morristown, very clean, friendly staff. Easy walking distance from restaurants on South St, Short walk to Morristown Hospital. TYhis is the ONE and only place to stay in Morristown.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Morristown area.

Reviewed May 17, 2020 via mobile

I got the pleasure to stay at the Best Western Plus because my job offered myself and other coworkers the opportunity to live there for up to a month to keep our families safe during this unprecedented time. And from the moment I walked in to the hotel, I knew I had made the right decision by staying here. The staff were very generous and approachable from the start. They made me feel very welcomed and safe because I was nervous living somewhere new for a period of time. They were very diligent in keep everything clean, and wore the proper PPE at all times. They gave me extra linen and towels whenever I needed them and provided us with the use of the laundry room. They put themselves on the front line to help us healthcare workers and I can’t thank them enough. They made the hotel feel like a home and all of us feel like a family. I was sad to leave.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for keeping everyone safe while working through the Covid crisis at the Morristown Medical Center. It was our pleasure having you here.

Reviewed May 16, 2020 via mobile

Hospital generously provided this place for healthcare workers. I ended up living there for over a month. Friendly accommodating staff. Clean. Bit dated but everything works. Much appreciated for everything

Date of stay: April 2020