“Great arancini”
Review of Cibo

Cibo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: MORE THAN JUST A MENU... Cibo meaning 'food' in Italian, is a modern Italian Eatery and Pizzeria. We are an independent family owned Italian restaurant with a strong Sicilian influence. The main characteristic of our cuisine is simplicity... Our bread and pizza dough is made fresh on the premises daily using a combination of the finest Italian and Sicilian flour. In every dish that we create, we use only the finest ingredients sourced directly from Italy and our fresh vegetables, seafood and meats are delivered daily by local suppliers. All our food is made and served by a team of people who love cooking as well as eating and talking about it. We're passionate about our wine too and offer a great selection that compliments the menu. We are open all day for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just simply a refreshing drink. So come on in and experience the flavours and fun of our culture: honest cooking, top quality ingredients, friendly service and of course great Italian wines! BUON APPETITO!
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Used to go more often for 11ses snacks. Perfect arancini. The food is great but one could get more for their money. The panini and breads were excellent as well but it started getting too expensive and somehow place needs brightening!

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Family meal, all of us enjoyed the food, staff , could not fault......again.
We have been here before and always enjoy visiting.
Joe and all the staff doing a fantastic job.

1  Thank lewy861
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

I am going very often to Cibo. Always I am welcomed with a nice smile. Food is excellent. The staff is very friendly. All above with a nice glass of red wine or Peroni beer!

1  Thank A8301RJgiuseppe
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Great Italian meal with friends. We are an Italian class and the staff entered into the linguistic spirit and communicated in Italian! My pizza was the best I have around here and my friends enjoyed their various dishes enormously. Highly recommended and first choice now in B/Stortford.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Spur of the moment! Do I eat or shop so obviously it was eat, I wanted something simple and went for a Bresolo flatbread even though it wasn't on the menu ( the waitress was very accomadating ) I have been here once before and really must check it out more often!
It has a good atmosphere and was a very comfortable place to be as I was on my own!
Very nice thank you