Hotels.com
Priceline
Travelocity
All reviews breakfast items blue pearl the kitchen hot tub stayed here for a few days delivered daily fire pit an amazing place to stay s'mores kit cream cheese extra amenities fantastic stay suite hosts miles rainier fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2016

My husband and I stayed 3 days at Mountain Meadows Inn. Chris and Ralph are so kind and attentive. They give you some history of the inn which is very interesting. The inn is quaint and very clean. We will stay again on our next trip to Mt Rainer. It is only 6 miles to the Mt Rainer entrance.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

The room was so cozy and warm for a very great price! My boyfriend and I traveled to Ashford for the Rainier Independent Film Festival and it was the perfect location! Less than a mile from the venue, and the perfect getaway. The owners, Chris & Ralph, were so welcoming and warm and treated us just like a member of the family. We had a wonderful time getting to know them. The room itself was spacious and beautiful, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was amazing and we had a wonderful time. Perfect hospitality!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Been meaning to write this for a while. Co-workers and I Stayed here for almost 5 weeks mid-November thru just before Christmas working on a job nearby. We rented the whole place out and the owners actually moved out to accommodate us fully. They gave us full use of the kitchen so we were able to cook our own meals, and half way through they even brought in a Christmas tree and decorated it to make us feel more at home.

We used the fire pit out by the stream many nights, even in the rain, and the hot tub was a welcome treat after a hard days work as well.

I was upstairs in the annex in the Cedar Suite which was a large room with small kitchenette and 3/4 bath. Perfectly comfortable and adequate for my needs.

I worked pretty much the entire time I was there, but one morning I was fortunate enough to experience the country breakfast the owners came in to prepare for us on a day off. That was delicious.

I think the most memorable part of the stay was one evening, turning into the driveway coming from work, I was greeted by a giant owl perched on a log on the side of the road. He just stood there staring at me as I got out of the car and walked right up to him. We contemplated each other for a few minutes then he decided to fly off. It was a magical moment deep in those woods in the shadow of Mt. Rainier.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MatinicusRock
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Such a wonderful place to stay. Beautiful serene setting and friendly host. Chris and Ralph treated me like family. I would highly recommend a stay here. Great value. Close proximity to Mt Rainer and several great restaurants in the area. Recommend Copper Creek Inn and Base Camp Grill. Also nice city park close by with playground and paved trail.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time. The place was so cute and quaint. Very clean. The fridge was stocked with breakfast foods, do you could enjoy at your own time. The weather was great. Will definitely be back again. It's so nice to find a place that isn't overpriced and too far from the base.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple