Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast items blue pearl the kitchen hot tub stayed here for a few days delivered daily fire pit an amazing place to stay s'mores kit cream cheese extra amenities fantastic stay suite hosts miles rainier fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2020

I was just going through some photos of our trip to the North West area and forgot to leave a comment, so here goes. We stayed here for a few days in Aug of 2018 with another lifelong couple. Certainly glad we picked Mountain Meadows over any of the hotels in area! If you want the Carlton Ritz glitz, there is a time and place, but not in the beautiful mountains. We stayed in the Chalet Suites, rustic, charming, so quiet and peaceful. I enjoyed the breakfast items delivered daily, plenty of coffee and did I mention it was peaceful. The owners are so friendly. Had everything we needed and more. Easy access to Mt. Rainier and all the area has to offer. Book here if you want an amazing place to stay

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed May 18, 2020

My family and I loved our experience at Mountain Meadows Inn. It's located only 5 miles from the entrance to Mount Rainier and close to other great hikes (we went up to High Hut because the NP is still currently closed). They provided great info on other hiking (+maps) and on food options in the area as well. My kids loved making s'mores in our room while it was raining out and we all really enjoyed our time in the secluded hot tub. The room was immaculate and we appreciated having additional cleaning supplies to keep it tidy plus all the little extra amenities like a corkscrew/bottle opener, deck of cards, jar of granola, assortment of breakfast options, LOTS of coffee, plate of butter/peanut butter/jelly/cream cheese, and multiple room heating options. I'd highly recommend this place and look forward to staying again in the future.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed March 7, 2020

Fantastic stay! We had a family weekend celebration for my husband's milestone birthday. He has two adult children with spouses (and one infant grandchild) and the fact that each couple had their own private suite with bathrooms was awesome!

The Inn itself was very well appointed. It had every utensil we could possibly want, and because of birthday meal preparations, we needed a lot! The hosts had some very nice, welcoming touches...fresh flowers on the dining room table and an indoor s'mores kit on the kitchen counter (which I will most definitely take advantage of during our next visit!).

Bedrooms were large and contained multiple beds. We stayed in the Blue Pearl Room. Our bed was extremely comfortable and I'm now on the hunt to purchase those same brand of pillows! The wall between our room and the bathroom next door wasn't the most soundproof, but I suspect that is why our room had a white noise machine. Loved the touch of the flameless candle as a night light.

The kitchen, dining room and living room spaces were extremely comfortable and we felt instantly at home. We took advantage of both the fire pit (with wood provided) and the hot tub.

Seriously folks, this place is extremely comfortable and relaxing! We could not have asked for a more perfect setting for our family gathering. My husband said this was a birthday he will always remember!

Room tip: Mountain Meadows has two buildings. One is the Inn and one is the Chalet Suites. We reserved the entire Inn.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed November 23, 2019

I stayed here for a few days just to get away for my 30th, I would pick this place over any of the hotels and lodgings in the area by far! Cozy, warm, breakfast items delivered daily, plenty of coffee, and so quiet and peaceful. The owners are fantastic and so friendly and emailed back quickly. Book here if you want an amazing place to stay.❤️❤️ I will be back for sure.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Chris5690507, Owner at Mountain Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2019

Andrea-
You are so very delightful and we thank you, very much, for choosing to stay at Mountain Meadows Inn. We are also very grateful for your kind and caring Review. We promise to try and always live-up to your thoughts and sentiments.
We wish you the best always...

Reviewed November 5, 2019

This was our first experience at an air bnb, and definitely set a high standard. From the cozy music waiting for us, to the grounds being available for a stroll and the nice little touches of snacks and coco in the fridge. If you are in the area this is the place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2018