All reviewsfree shuttlefront deskshuttle servicehour shuttlethe free breakfast buffetfriendliness and helpfulnessplayers cardthe pool area is very niceroom feelslept fairly wellreal platescentral airbest western hotelcheck in was quickisle of capriclass reunioncheck in process
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this location for a reason. I was there a few years back visiting a good friend, and I had such a wonderful experience. The staff was more than welcoming, my room was white-glove clean. Anything I needed and wanted, the staff made sure it was available to me. The General Manager even took time out of his day to tell me about the area with its local attractions. That ment a lot to me. So thank you again for giving me an outstanding time at this hotel of shall I say family like establishment. Will definitely come again!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

It was our pleasure to have been of service and we sure hope you can visit us and area again sometime. We love taking care of our guests and our goal is to consistenlty exceed our guests expectations. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

One of the friendliest staffs at any of the many hotels we have stayed at on our road trips. Free shuttle to casino about three minutes away. Quiet and safe. Beds very soft and comfortable but I guess that depends on how you like your bed. Awesome free hot breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

On behalf of myself and the entire Team, we wish to convey to you how much it was simply our pleasure and privilege to have had you here as our guests. We continue to work hard to exceed our guests expectations and thank you so much for sharing your expereince with us. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time at Magnolia Bluffs. Great service, Great rooms. The staff are very helpful. Breakfast was very fresh and tasty. Our stay was briefly but this town was a hit on our trip thru the south. I will be coming back this way.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

That is such great news and our entire Team wishes to thank you for your patronage. We are so happy you had a great stay with us and will be coming back to see us again. If you ever need anything at when you return, just let us know and it will be our pleasure to be of service.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and the stay was absolutely wonderful. This time around some things have definitely changed, the beds are "screechy' and move around when you try turning in them, you can hear everybody in the hallways or in there room. during this stay you could hear children running in the hallways etc., and it became very annoying. the free shuttle to local attractions and to the casino was still very attractive and the front desk staff were and still are very nice and friendly. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the staff who work the breakfast area are the absolute BEST!!! The pool area is very, very attractive and there is a Jacuzzi along with cabana's and plenty of seating available. Overall, not sure if I will be selecting this hotel again for the next visit to Natchez or not.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

We certainly loved having you here and so nice to hear you enjoyed all of the wonderful amenities we have to offer to all of our guests. We do apologize you experienced some unexpected noise from the hallways. We have policies in place and want to ensure all of our guests experience a relaxing and peaceful stay with us and our front desk team is always available to address any disturbances that may arise. Our maintenance Team is always available to assist with any request or issue that may arise and we sure hope we were able to get that resolved for you. The entire Team wishes to convey to you how much we all loved having you here and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon and allowing us another opportunity to be of service. Your patroange is much appreciated.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Though this is not a luxury hotel, I found it the best hotel value I've had in modern memory. The hotel is located on the Natchez bluffs above the location of its casino on the riverfront. I got a special rate on the room because my wife and brother-in-law were participating in a weekend event near the facility. The lobby is bright and cheerful, and the sleek bar and dining area are adjacent to it and easily accessible. The included hot breakfast was much better than expected in quality and selection and the hostess was charming, friendly, and helpful. Other staff of the hotel were professional and knew that customer service means, first and foremost, a friendly, helpful attitude. The room was very clean and easily determined because all flooring was hard surfaced. The room was a good size and well-appointed. Although our room was close to the elevator lobby we were not disturbed by noise. It was very convenient to have ice and drink machines in the elevator lobby so you didn't have to search for them. Kevin Kickles, director of casino marketing, was very friendly and helpful at both the casino and the hotel. Overall, a great experience that exceeded expectations.

Stayed: July 2018
Raymond H, General Manager at Magnolia Bluffs Casino Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

We sure loved having you here and delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We love taking care of our guests and ensuring we exceed their expectations so please come back and see is again soon. Your loyalty and patronage to our hotel is much appreciated.