“Great Malt”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Natchez
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a good place to take your best girl. The malt was great, but I am going to try the hamburger next time. The catfish looekd amazing as well.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

This is a small mom and pop place very unique and a must if you want a nice little sit down snack outside on the picnic table and enjoying the 50s-60s music. The food was very good and the ladies were very nice.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

When we are in town, we never miss a chance to stop by. Very good malts and the food is good also. Brings back memories from the past and good food. Can’t beat it.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The burgers were great. This reminds me of the old Dairy Queen that I used to work at. If you want a slower pace of dining and kids will love this-try this place.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I frequent this place for years and watch the business a steadily increase in price and decrease and product I've been gone since the early 90s from Mississippi and the way I was treated I can see nothing has changed and never will. I stay here a month in December I bought a condo in Atlanta and I always came once or twice a week and visited last in July. I ordered an oyster po-boy from a female that had nasty sores on her arms and hands then when I receive the food I got four very small oysters which I frequently get but what I received was not my money's worth then they were not fresh and tasted medicine e advise the lady of that she immediately got defensive and yes I did raise my voice a little bit because she talked to me like I was stupid then going to ask me what I wanted to do about it and hung up before I can give her an answer telling me that I said I wanted nothing I called her back and she was very irate I was irate to add insult to injury she gets a black cook from the back to give me my money back as if she couldn't reach me my money she gave me the nasty filthy looking $10 bill I've ever seen very very unprofessional and ignorant but guess what I got more money and I will never spend a dime in that trap hole with that trash she did make the food but it was unacceptable to serve that to anyone besides I can do better at home

Been to Malt Shop? Share your experiences!