“Dinner in Natchez”

Ranked #19 of 97 Restaurants in Natchez
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The music was wonderful, our serve adorable and the food filling. The fried catfish was tasty and well prepared.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

During our visit to Natchez we had diner at Biscuits & Blues.

Both dishes we had were quite tasteless and missed flavour. Service was average.

Without a doubt Biscuits & Blues was the least good restaurant we had diner at during our four week vacation.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Since I eat the way the Bible says...it is nothing less than a challenge to live in the South and make sure my food choice does not contain pork, shellfish or any fish without scales (i.e. catfish, flounder, etc.) When I walked in to Biscuits & Blues, I was met with a lovely welcome offering me a small cup of their fresh red beans & rice. Before I took the cup, I asked if it had pork in it and before she could wipe the perplexed look off her face, I saw a large ham cube right on top...HAHA! Everyone reacts differently.

It was so nice of them to offer and there was a time when I would have scarfed it. In any case, the owner came out and he and I discussed clean and unclean animals as well as blues music all the way up till my burger and fries came out. Really nice people and the bread was fresh, as well as the burger. You can always tell when you get frozen meat and this was not the case here. Fresh, fresh & fresh.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Everyone was so friendly. The bartender was an ace. The food was great. We sat on the bar side where everyone seemed to know eachother. They made us, and the one other table of 'tourists', fell right at home; even passing food around to share. It was my Husband's Birthday so tour waitress went in the kitchen and made a special dessertjust for him. We had a great time. Too bad we had to leave just before the live music started.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch. Super nice wait staff. Had a vegetable plate… All fresh and yummy but the biscuits and the apricot spread are to die for!

Been to Biscuits & Blues? Share your experiences!