All reviews private concert each piece music room master bedroom billiard hall family history he plays knowledgeable host delicious breakfast wonderful antiques southern gentleman the perfect host each morning quiche highlight of our trip bed and breakfast two nights
Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a unique, high quality bed and breakfast experience while visiting Natchez then stay here! Joe was a gracious, informative host, and the cottage accommodation was perfect . We loved the personal concert and the whole vibe of the place.

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the concertos played by our host Joe Stone. Mr. Stone explained each piece he played.. So informative and that made the music and the evening very special. Thank you Mr. Stone...it was a pleasure!!

Reviewed November 17, 2016

In town for Angels on the Bluff and stayed with friends at the J.N. Stone House. Joe and Precious are wonderful hosts. The piano concerto was just icing on the cake!

Love the history of the home and neighborhood.

Breakfasts were first rate, don't pass up the after breakfast egg-nog!

Room Tip: The cottage is actually the old kitchen, two bedrooms. Great for families or friends traveling together.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2016

My best friend and I went on a girl's weekend getaway to Natchez, MS we decided to stay at a B & B I had always wanted to stay at the J. N. Stone House Musicale B & B and we both were very pleased with the wonderful hospitality it was an amazing experience. The house is charming, our breakfast was so good we were even treated to a very tasteful Eggnog afterwards, Mr. Stone is an excellent piano player and provided us with a concert on Saturday evening along with a glass of wine. We were greeted by Precious upon arrival Mr. Stone's sweet and cute dog. I recommend staying here it's wonderful!

Room Tip: Master bedroom has three beds
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I just wanted a get away for a weekend after a long work week.
Joe was more than accommodating and was most pleasant from the initial phone reservation right up until our departure.
The owner proved very knowledgeable about the local area and its history.
Can't say enough regarding the beauty and intimate setting of the house and the private piano concert, complete with a lovely Riesling, was icing on the cake.
Would highly recommend.