All reviewsprivate concerteach piecemusic roommaster bedroombilliard hallfamily historyhe playsknowledgeable hostdelicious breakfastwonderful antiquessouthern gentlemanthe perfect hosteach morningquichehighlight of our tripbed and breakfasttwo nights
Reviewed April 3, 2017

We loved our stay at Stone House. Joe is such a warm and gracious host! He knows so much about the house because he grew up there. I loved the history of the home and the antiques. The concert was amazing. What a talent!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017

My wife and I spent 3 days in the cottage of the Stone House. Joe spent time with us discussing the vast contents and history of the home and provided elegant, extensive, and tasty Breakfast. He invited us to a piano concert in his home where he played and explained the musical details of a variety of songs. He is a professionally trained and accomplished musician. His warm and helpful personality added greatly to our stay.
The cottage had 2 bedrooms, a refrigerator with complimentary wine, and private bath. Very neat and clean.
The location of the home is perfect for short walks to restaurants and some mansions. Private off street parking right outside our door was aplus,

Room Tip: 2 rooms available..separate cottage and Master in the Home, both great.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we have visited Stone House Musical B&B. It was an amazing stay for our group once again! We loved the personal concert and everything else about our stay. We highly recommend it and look forward to returning again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Loved my stay in Natchez at the Stone House! It was such a charming house -- clean accomodations, delicious breakfast, complimentary wine, convenient location, and filled with history. I would highly recommend the Stone House to anyone looking for a great experience!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Joe was an excellent host, serving a delicious breakfast and filling us with knowledge of his beautiful home and Natchez itself. The bed was wonderfully comfortable and the surroundings were lovely. I hope I'll be able to return!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family