All reviews private concert each piece music room master bedroom billiard hall family history he plays knowledgeable host delicious breakfast wonderful antiques southern gentleman the perfect host each morning quiche highlight of our trip bed and breakfast two nights
Reviewed June 14, 2017

My husband and I had a delightful stay at the Stone House! The house was lovely and decorated beautifully! We stayed in the master in the main house and the room was large and inviting! The bed was comfortable, and we slept soundly! Breakfast was delicious each morning and we loved our visits with Joe and Precious! :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the two bedroom cottage for two nights while attending a friend's wedding. The beds in the cottage are very comfortable. The main house is a treasure trove of antiques. We were only able to have breakfast one morning and it was the best meal we had during our visit. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast and hope to stay there the next time we are in Natchez. Joseph is a wonderful host.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2017

The Stone House, named after the family of the current owner and proprietor Joe Stone, the house is unique, is antebellum, and is packed with fabulous antiques and family memorabilia. Breakfasts are refined and served with wonderful southern hospitality. The location provides proximity to many of the massive antebellum homes for which Natchez is famous.

Room Tip: There is a large bedroom in the main house and a two bedroom bungalow apart from the main house.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2017

Of all the B&Bs my cousin and I stayed at during our 2-week road trip through the South, The Stone House was #1 by a mile! The owner Joe Stone was an amazing host, with the graciousness of the Southern culture, the knowledge of the area, and the deep ancestry of his house and its furnishings. But that's not all. Joe is an accomplished classical pianist; a serious collector of antique maps, books, and prints; and a terrific chef. Our breakfast in his gorgeous dining room was out of this world! And the private piano concert he gave us (with wine) was special beyond description. All of that with beautiful accommodations, a comfortable atmosphere, and the most lovable small dog named Precious. Way too cute! DO NOT MISS the opportunity to stay at The Stone House Musical B&B if you're going to be in Natchez!!

Room Tip: The master bedroom in the main house is lovely, as is the cozy separate cottage. On a quiet street in the Historic District.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent our 8th wedding Anniversary at this spectacular antebellum home. It was elegant, impeccably clean & comfortable. We were greeted by his butler, Precious, a Tibetan Spaniel & her name matches her wonderful personality! Breakfast was exceptionally well prepared and well presented. We Also had the opportunity to attend Joseph Stone's classical piano performance in the parlor, which was nothing short of superb!
If you take a trip to Natchez Mississippi, Joseph Stone House is a must!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple