See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The first room we were in was horrible. The AC wasn't on so it was hot and musky. The carpet hadn't been vacuum in lord knows how long. There was no towels, Cigarette burns everywhere, and hairy bedskirts. We were moved to another room and at least the AC was on already. But there was only 1 towel, 2 wash cloths and 1 hand towel for a 2 bed room. There was a floor towel on the side of the tub but it was soaking wet. Floors were still nasty. The toilet didn't work but we were able to fix it ourselves. Probably should ask for a refund but it's late and we're tired.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Those high ratings on this place must be fake! Rooms were so dirty. sheets, blankets and furnitures full of cigarette marks, fire detector covered with a plastic bag! Carpet were so discusting that I didn’t take my shoes off, etc etc...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jessica E, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn Express Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear Mette,

We apologize for the experience you had while visiting. During further investigation of the room, we were unable to find the issues you mentioned here. None of these issues were related to the front desk while you were here. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

If I could give this hotel a negative star I absolutely would! I have traveled all my life and this was by far the worse experience I have ever had! My room was never vacuumed and we had NO towels when we woke up that next morning! Not only did I talk to the front desk person but also to Jessica the general manager....both put the blame back on me for not checking it out and giving them a chance to "fix" the problem! Sorry, I guess I didn't know when u get in late u need to check to make sure ur room is clean!!! Absolutely under no circumstances should u EVER stay at this place! To make the experience even worse, the general manager is as unprofessional as they come....Lol she even hung up on me! As I've researched the reviews closely now that this has happened to me I see it's an ongoing problem!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Clara S
Jessica E, General Manager at FairBridge Inn Express Natchez, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear Ms. Clara,

We apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. That was a windy day, and some leaves had gotten into your room, and we have fixed that issue. The housekeeper did make a mistake and did not replenish the towels in the room, but we had plenty at the front desk you could have retrieved from the front desk. You never once let the front desk staff know - and we could have made it right if you would have let us know. I had to end the phone call because you began to threaten and get loud with me over the phone and I have every right to end a phone call when someone is attacking me. Thank you for leaving the review.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Will stay here again, clean & comfortable rooms. Rates were awesome for the stuff you got, and the WiFi was perfect. Staff was nice and got me an awesome room - They even have smoking rooms available.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Swahington7,

Thank you for leaving a great review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Thank you for staying.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Great staff, good WiFi, low rate and comfortable and clean room. Will stay here again - showtime in the rooms and ice machines work. I was able to park near my room and security seems good. Very quiet and able to get the room I desired

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear KatewM4614UJ,

Thank you for leaving the review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for staying with us, its reviews like this that make our staff proud!