“A place to have a quiet meal and enjoy the surroundings”
Review of adama bistro

adama bistro
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh fish, grilled meat, vegetarian, seafood. Scenic view from the veranda, local ingrediantes using herbs from the restaurantws beutifull herbs garden,old renovated barn, romantic, dinner and lunch.
Reviewed April 29, 2017

This is a chef's restaurant where you can enjoy special plates, each and everyone very tasty. Of course, if you wish, you can also order more standard and regular plates - still, my suggestion is: go for the specials and ask the waiter for details.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We celebrated a family event with 50 guests at Adama. The staff, from the initial visit through the event itself, supported us and tried to accommodate every one of our needs and wishes. Truly amazing group of professionals that care about Adama and made our event a great success. The food was superb and presented beautifully. Even though served to 50 people each dish was prepared and served as if it was an individual order. Adama is a true gourmet' dream and all of our family members enjoyed and raved about the food. I highly recommend Adama!

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant during the holiday of Passover with a large party, 12 people.

The restaurant has a nice location, the building is nice and warm.

We had a large variety of dishes.
None was inspiring, none was horrible

Service was friendly but slow, and the kitchen has issues ha feeling such a large party. Many of our requests were forgotten or slow to be fulfilled some food was served both late and cold or undercooked.

I would give this place another chance in the future, but not anytime soon

1  Thank adi_pundak_mintz
Reviewed March 28, 2017

We have visited Adama many times, often taking visitors, as the food was always exceptional and the atmosphere delightful. Looking at recent reviews in Trip Advisor however, we found many to be negative and decided to try it once again, this time with four guests. Sadly, the recent reviews were valid and the experience was not at all as we remembered. Both the food and service had gone downhill considerably: The sea bass filet was unavailable and burri was substituted. Three of us ordered it grilled and in all cases it was delivered to the table so overcooked it was practically mush. The service was atrocious. Drink orders were taken before the food was ordered but were not delivered to the table until AFTER the main courses were brought and this after two reminders. Two of us ordered appetizers and the waiter asked if we wanted them before the main course or with it!! Our party was in a very heated political debate when the waiter first asked if we were ready to order and we said no. Five minutes later he again asked again and we asked for just a few minutes while we perused the menus. Almost at once a woman who appeared to be a manager came over and asked "are you finally ready to order?" We had not been in the restaurant for more than 15 minutes, had ordered drinks which had yet to come and while there was a large party in another room, we were only one of two tables occupied at the time so the chef was under no time pressures. Despite seeing that we were in lively conversation, not once but three separate times the same waiter came to the table asking "Everything's okay, right?" When I asked if the tip could be added to the bill I was told bluntly "we prefer cash." I told the waiter the tip would be more generous if I could include it and he returned to the table and said that would okay. When the bill arrived I asked him to add a 20% tip to the total and he then advised me that I could not include it after all. Needless to say the cash tip was considerably less and was still more than was deserved.I told the waiter why we would not be returning and everyone in our party agreed. Perhaps enough of these honest reviews will shake up the management and bring Adama back to what it once was but for now, that is history.

2  Thank chaiminded
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Heard a lot about this place.
Sorry I can not really recomend.
Beutiful place good service but medium rated food.

2  Thank sheerarava