All reviews nespresso machine private jacuzzi one night amit hammocks suite tv facilities shower israel
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

We spent the weekend in this so called zimmer , the joke was on us , the room was far worse than what was expected , the room is not a room but a waiting hall for another room ,I will never recommend it to anyone , shame on you , I feel like I was coned.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Golan Z
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We spent our 2 year anniversary here, specifically in apartment Gefen. Wow, such a clean and stylish place, all the amenities were great standard, so many treats, wine, popcorn, cookies, herbal tea and more. We relaxed watching movies on the big flat screen TV and enjoyed playing cards
and other boardgames.the massage was very professional and exactly what we both needed.
The spa was amazing, perfect view toward the ocean and sunset. We lived the privacy and felt very romantic.definatley recommend to anybody looking for an affordable .
.luxury getaway
Worth every penny

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

I do not have enough words to describe how much we enjoyed our visit in the Gefen Suite! My partner and I love visiting boutique hotels, and yet, our visit at YAMA was by far one of the most special experiences we have ever had. We stayed at the Zimmer for 2 nights, which was the first best decision me made - one night in such a place would not be enough. We both had a dreamy massage, had open access to a stunning private Jacuzzi overlooking the magnificent view of Zichron! We loved and appreciated the small details in the suite - from the Smart TV, full of unlimited TV shows and movies, to delicious cookies, amazing tea, a Nespresso machine and even games! We deeply recommend it!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I usually do a big research before booking a place and never order the first I see online but this time I can honestly say that First I saw the 'Yama Wine Spa B&B' website I lost any desire to search for other places. Our weekend was Perfect thanx to a lovely hosting by Amit & Ariela. The b&b is the cleanest I have ever seen, the view from the windows is breathtaking. Our weekend was just dreamy!
Highly Highly Recommended!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I booked a "spa package" at Yama for my boyfriend and I (which included a massage for both of us and a jacuzzi), and it was wonderful! Amit and Arela are very hospitable and friendly and they really do think of everything. The room was clean, with a lovely view, and accessorized with many "goodies" (a cozy sitting corner with pillows, a blanket and a fireplace, some board games, robes and slippers, a very comfortable bed, a flat screen tv with vod, a shower with l'occitane products, a little kitchen with cookies, salty snacks, fruit, a wine bottle, an espresso machine and more). We arrived after a long workday straight to our massages which were amazing, and later on continued to relax in the special "wine treatment" jacuzzi. The location is a few minutes' drive away from Zichron's city center and the main historic street where it is easy to find fun hangouts and good restaurants. We had a great experience and felt super pampered. It is by far one of the best B&Bs we have visited.

הזמנתי לי ולבן זוגי חבילה בצימר ימה (שכללה מסאג׳ זוגי וג׳קוזי) בחדר אשכול והיה נהדר. עמית ואריאלה אדיבים ונחמדים ובאמת חושבים על הכל. הצימר עצמו נקי, עם נוף יפיפה ומאובזר בכל טוב (פינת ישיבה עם שמיכה, כריות, אח ומשחקי קופסא, טלוויזיה hd עם vod, מיטה נעימה, חלוקים ומקלחת עם סבונים של l'occitane, מטבחון מפנק עם פירות, עוגיות וחטיפים, בקבוק יין, מכונת אספרסו ועוד). הגענו לאחר יום עבודה מעייף ישר למסאג׳ הזוגי שהיה מצויין, ולאחר מכן נרגענו עם הג׳קוזי יין המיוחד. הצימר מרחק נסיעה של כמה דקות למרכז העיר ולמדרחוב, וקל למצוא מקומות בילוי ומסעדות טובות. הייתה לנו חוויה כייפית ומפנקת ביותר וזה בהחלט בין הצימרים הטובים ביותר שהתארחנו בהם.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple