We loved our accomodation - lots of pillows and towels. Enjoyed the pond out front, the paddle boats, kayaks, the hot tub, the pool, our campfire, the occasional sighting of the frogs, turtle and muskrat. A nice relaxing place. Friendly staff. Been there in the winter too and the family loved the skiing. A great restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a romantic getaway, or to just plain get away. Fine dining, indoor and outdoor activities to satisfy all interests and all ages. Take a look at our seasonal stay & play packages, you won't be sorry. Dickson Manor at Calabogie Peaks Resort is a four-season destination. You can ski, golf, dine, hike, bike or swim. And you can take advantage of our many all-year amenities - outdoor hot tub, indoor swimming pool, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Calabogie Peaks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dickson Manor At Calabogie Peaks Hotel Calabogie
- Calabogie Peaks Hotel Ontario