“Great food and cold beer”
Review of Redneck Bistro

Redneck Bistro
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Calabogie
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Reviewed September 7, 2018

My husband, son (15) and I were here for dinner. Hubby and I loved the all the beer choices. The service was very friendly and the food was great. We had the hoagie sandwich the chicken wings and a burger. We all loved our meals. Portion sizes were good and the food was fresh and flavourfull

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We were in the area recently and decided to stop here a few more times. . As a result I have raised my rating for this restaurant.

The restaurant was quite busy. The service was good and menus, drinks and food were delivered in a friendly and timely manner.

The food was very good. The Asian salad was excellent. The greens were fresh and tasty, the various beans, seeds, noodles and dressing gave this salad an exceptional flavour. The salad includes sliced perfectly grilled and seasoned steak (bursting with good flavours). This worked just like ordering a steak with salad and skipping the fries.

The redneck signature salad which includes cheese, fruit and salmon (substantial amount) was also excellent with the fish done properly.

Both meals were relatively inexpensive.
The only weakness was the Friday night entertainment. Don't know if it is the same person every weekend.

We were glad we returned here and will definitely return again in the future.
I noticed on the chalk board that they have a Thursday night all you can eat fish and chips item where the fish is pickerel!! Unfortunately we came here a day too late!!
Compliments to the owner for the quality of service and the food.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We have been to the Bistro 5 or 6 times. The food is terrific. Lots of selection. I have had 6 different meals, all have been great. The atmosphere is busy, but the service has always been my top notch.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous renovated eatery in Calabogie with country shed decor. I loved the friendliness of staff as well of the locals dining there. Meals were very generous & reasonably priced. A good selection of alcoholic beverages but some were a little pricey. Nice to see the local brews available.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This place is worthy of a stop. I'm looking forward to going back. We stopped in here after an afternoon at the racetrack. The place was hoppin' so I'd suggest making a reservation. It's a quaint little treasure of a spot, very relaxed atmosphere, food was nothing short of sensational. Prices are very reasonable, entertainment was really good. Highly recommend checking this place out if ever the opportunity arises.