“Great Breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Skippers Restaurant
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Minutes from downtown,on highway 21 - a great restaurant for a quick breakfast as food is served quickly. Some good specials available every day, very reasonable prices. Lots of parking. The girls are very friendly and greet you when you walk in. Although they are more of a breakfast and lunch place as they close at 3:00 pm.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed October 31, 2016

When traveling we sometimes long for "Down Home Canadian" food. If that is to your liking you have to try Skippers. They have their daily specials , hot beef, hot turkey meatloaf etc. It was hot turkey day and it made me feel as if my Mom had cooked my dinner. Hubby had fish and chip from a medium sized fish menu, and he said it was good. maybe we were in need of some plain Canadian food and we would have loved anything, but I would go back again tomorrow just to get away from the standard franchise. Reasonably prices. Don't glitzy modern facilities, although it was clean it could use a bit of updating. But never mind the food was good and plentiful. Will Try breakfast sometime.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Busy Sunday Morning Brekkie
I base my review based on two things - are my eggs cooked as ordered , and am I offered a refill on my coffee?
Sadly my over easy eggs arrived with one broken and the other rock hard. I was offered a coffee refill after I was finished eating and ready to leave .
This is a cash only establishment , with no posting on outside of restaurant, making it rather inconvenient.
For these reasons I would probably go elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We went for lunch with friends. The table was sticky and so were the chairs. We split the cod fish and chips. The cod fish was very tiny portion size and not good and the french fries were soggy. There was an extra charge for the extra plate which the waitress didn't mention nor was it on the menu anywhere. We had the cherry pie for dessert which was okay but not wonderful. They only take cash. We would not go there again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2016

The restaurant is immaculate, Caesar salad was amazing, we ordered lightly battered haddock and chips, very good! Service was fast and friendly. Yes, cash only, should have a sign in the door, we just got cash from the ATM next door. Glad we dropped in was worth it.

Date of visit: August 2016