“Good food”

Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Goderich
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Ate breakfasts and dinner here. Great atmosphere, good food. Staff cheerful and helpful. I'm a vegetarian but no problems with menu choices or adaptations here. My go to eatery when in Goderich. I've never been disappointed.

weststwillys, Owner at West Street Willy's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback! It's always nice to pass it on to our staff. We're always more than happy to modify menu items to satisfy your specific needs.

There are newer reviews for West Street Willy's Eatery

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I ordered eggs Benny here. It had marinated mushrooms on it, fresh spinach , poached eggs , hollandaise on an English muffin. I believe this version was West Street Benny or a name similar.The marinated mushrooms tasted so strongly of the marinade that it overpowered the entire dish. The poached eggs were overcooked and hard. The Hollandaise was OK. It was so bad that I could not eat it. I told my waitress, when she finally showed up with our bill. Her only comment was " Well at least you had some toast to eat". Once she served our food, she never came back to check on us other than to bring bill and take away plates. She was not a new waitress. She told us she worked there for several years but usually worked evenings. In the end she removed the Eggs Benny from our bill. We have eaten here several times. Last few times the service and food has been substandard.

1  Thank PattiL1313

Sorry to hear that your experience was disappointing. I will speak to the staff about the issue of service and the improper preparation of your meal. We never like to hear about an unsatisfactory meal but I do appreciate you bringing to our attention so we can fix it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

They have amazing breakfast poutein and a large menu with many other wonderful options and good staff. But it tends to get loud very quickly and takes a while to get your food. All in all it is a wonderful reasrurant.

weststwillys, Owner at West Street Willy's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

We're glad you enjoyed your meal and apologize for any delay. It does get quite busy and it is a small space so I imagine the volume can increase quickly depending on the crowd. Hopefully it doesn't deter you from visiting us again!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We had a big lunch earlier in the day and therefore were not looking for a large dinner. There were plenty of choices on the menu for lighter fare. The restaurant was quite busy and the large plates of food that went by, looked loaded with calories, but yummy. This is good pub style food.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Based on the reviews, this place sounded great. We all had the crispy cod, and though the taste was fine, there was too much breading and too little cod. As for the fries: they were limp. An adequate meal, but well short of first-rate.

1  Thank operalover939