“Great food and wonderful service”

West Street Willy's Eatery
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Goderich
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2017

We stopped in for dinner on Saturday night after reading several reviews. My husband and I started with the appetizer grilled flatbread with goat cheese, chicken and spinach and it was so good. My husband had the cod and chips as it was voted best fish and chips in Goderich. He loved it. I had the club sandwich. Very tasty with the addition of apple slices, bacon, roast turkey and smoked ham. The portions are generous and the service was very attentive.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

This place is really nice! I'm vegan and I usually get stuck with side dishes... They have a Thai stir fry that is amazing!
Great service, can't go wrong here!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I was on my own and just passing through Goderich and needed somewhere to have dinner. The restaurant was busy but I was able to sit at the bar and had great service. The salad I had was excellent and what I saw of the other food it looked very good. I would certainly go back there.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I've been here several times, for dinner and once for lunch. Service is always excellent, attentive, and they check back often enough. The wait staff is familiar with the menu items and can offer advice. Food quality always excellent. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Hi, although we had no reservation we only waited a few minutes- better make a reservation. The dinner here was great and not expensive at all. My wife enjoyed a soup and my steak was great too.