“Slow Service”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Napanee
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Highway service station with Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire Gas, KFC, Taco Bell, Burger King
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stopped there for a coffee last week around 4pm. There was a huge lineup, but only 2 cashiers were serving customers. Even then, they were very slow compared to the other Tim Hortons. When we were about to be served was when they opened another cashier. We stood in the long lineup for more then 15 minutes. They were friendly but slow at that time.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I ordered for my family 4 breakfast meal 3 x #1 and 1 x #5. There was no cheese and eggs in it. Just the bread and the meat. When we open and realize this, we where already on the road. OnRoute in Napanee is bad.... Dont go there. I forgot there was suppose to have 4 patatos. I just got 3.

1  Thank Alain P
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I was SHOCKED by the terrible service I expereinced in THREE enroute Tim Hortons restaurants on the 401 tonight between 5 and 8 PM. The first one was a total DISASTER! It was understaffed, dirty, and slow as molasses - obviously the owner was kicking back, without a care in the world, enjoying the profits from their understaffed and underperforming restaurant! There was a huge lineup and the 3 or 4 teenagers working the place were taking their time serving people... TOTALLY NOT MOTIVATED! it was so bad I left without ordering (I was not prepared to wait 1/2 hour for a coffee so figured I would just go to the next one - which was only just slightly better! At least there, after an almost 10 minute wait (with only one family in front of me) I was able to get a coffee! The young person serving me must have been closely related to the team in the last place - same work ethic, just putting in his time - no smile, no interest! I needed another coffee about an hour later (Port Hope) and it was only slightly better - one person in front of me and still almost a 10 minute wait, no smile, listless service, waste bins FULL... where are the owners??? or a manager??? Sounds like whoever owns these franchises should relinquishing them to someone who cares!!!! Has Tim Hortons just gone to the dogs?????

Reviewed June 3, 2017

On the way to Montreal, we stopped here for coffee and a small snack. Both were what we expected: adequate but nothing special. The location is convenient, however, the goods on offer are reliable, and the washrooms were clean.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Had a Tasty Lunch and a box of Mixed Tim Bits for The Road . Service was Fast and Courteous . Not Just a Doughnut Place . Good Sandwich's and Salads Too .