“Best McDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #42 of 69 Restaurants in Napanee
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I love this place. Friendly courteous staff. Hot food. Clean washrooms and they keep the restaurant very well maintained. It can be a busy place at times but I think the staff do a great job!

1  Thank angie29042017

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Stopped for late lunch, ordered egg mcmuffins and fries, received skimpy small fries which didn't fill the envelope. Very disappointing visit.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Stopped in for breakfast. Service was fast, food was good. Typical McDonalds. Restaurant was clean. Restrooms were clean

1  Thank deeremom430
Reviewed September 23, 2017

I was just at the Napanee store on Centre St.I sat at the speaker for fifteen minutes and watched four vehicles that were behind me pull up to the other speaker, order and pull up in front of me. My question is; WHY.The woman behind me was swearing her head off. I then pulled out to the parking lot and went in to order. After ordering I asked the young girl if there was a manager around. I explained to him what had just happened and he said he would check it out. Check it out?? That should have never happened in the first place. This isn't my first bad experience at that store. Wrong orders are common , no cuttlery in the bag, uncaring attitudes and no listening to your order are just a few examples. Two mornings in a row, I have announced that I have a full coffee card and when I handed them in at the window the same girl started lecturing me about not announcing the card. The second morning I asked the girl if there was a manager around and she said no. My thoughts are that the training there is very poor.I have talked to many people who have had the same experiences at that store. My question again is W h y!! The coffee you serve is far superior compared to " You know who". That is the main reason I stop there seven days a week and sometimes twice. The food is good "IF" what's in the bag is what you ordered. I am a long time Patriot and I am sorry to have to tell this story.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Well...It's McDonald's and you get what you pay for. Was clean and tidy. Relatively fast service given how busy it was on a long weekend. Impressed with the touch screen where you can order and pay for your own meal without visiting a cashier.