“Won't rush back”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Solway's Farm Market and Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Wiarton
Description: Not technically a "restaurant" but sells great homemade baked goods and local farm products, preserves, etc.
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We were told this was a must stop if you want fresh baking. We were on our way to Tobbermory to visit family and decided to stop. There was a torrential rain storm and high winds. I got soaked getting my 85 yr old mother out of the car into the store
We needed a rest room and they told us we had to go out in the rain to a Porta potty. They would not allow us to use there inside facility, seriously I get it in normal weather conditions but this was an exception and they refused.
The staff was cold and unattenative to there customers, they just stood around chatting to each other.
If my mother hadn't really wanted baking to take to her sister I personally would have left.
I liked it better when it was Elliott, at least they cared about their customers and would not have wanted to send an 85 yr old lady out to a Porta potty in that kind of storm.

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I was not expecting much but this market is well stocked and has quite large selection of baked goods and fresh produces. We bought croissants, cookies, sticky buns and brownies squares. Everything was super fresh and delicious! They also have gluten free items.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

While on vacation, we shop at this market and bakery several times and stock up on supplies. We love their fresh produce and of course their delicious baked goods.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

fresh baked goods ..produce, jams, etc available as well as some decor for your home/cottage.The butter tarts kinda pricey but worth it.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

They had a large selection of fresh, frozen and packaged Gluten-free items. We got a GF cupcake and ice cream in a cone - friendly staff, good prices.