“Great Business Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Centennial
El Paso, Texas
“Great Business Hotel”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I really have to say the staff makes this hotel great. They front desk staff is very warm and welcoming when you first check in, and always help you with a smile. Will definitely continue to use this for future business stays.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 19 March 2012
Thank you for a great response- our apologies for responding later than normal- we have been busy gearing up for Spring! - When you come back again to see us we hope you have a stay just as comparable to your last with us!

We look forward to seeing you again!
-Dbaker
-Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
New Waterford, Ohio
Reviewed 1 December 2011

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The price was right. The staff was awesome. They went far beyond what was required.They had a nice hot breakfast buffet as well as a nice dinner reception. The place is absolutely spotless and looks brand new. Even the maintenance tech was extremely friendly. I would not stay anywhere else the next time I am in Denver. I have no negative comments. Thanks for a geat time!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
dbker, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We take such pride in knowing we are doing things right! You'll find that we meet the standards of every Staybridge Suites in the IHG portfolio- so you will find the same amazing hot breakfast and great Sundowners across the board.
All the your positive comments are recognized and appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Denver when you visit again!

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We stay in the IHG group because we expect a consistant product and level of service. Why bother with one hotel here and another there...right? Well we arrived in Denver to what we believed was a staybridge suites hotel...come to find out it a rebuild of a previous building or hotel. The 2 bedroom queen bed suite is a joke. Its basically a regular hotel room with everything crammed in it. There is very little walking room, no dining area...unless you count the couch and coffee table (great for kids) and theres only one tv. If you like to watch tv as you get ready for bed you cant here because of a wall blocking the view. If you pull out the sofa sleeper you loose the ability to reach the door not to mention where do you put the coffee table? When we addressed the issue with the staff their response was "we are not responsible for the floor layout...this really isnt a true staybridge suites" REALLY???!!!! The hotel staff stated that. We cancelled our reservation and went to a real IGH property.

Room Tip: Dont get the double queen bed suite
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank medic6bravo
dbker, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 21 November 2011
Thank you for your review- we apologize that you felt we did not meet your needs in what your looking for in a Staybridge. Some properties are built from the Ground up as a Staybridge, and some properties are converted from one type of hotel to another. We weren't lucky enough to start as a Staybridge from the ground up, however are working aggressively to meet all of IHG standards, and IHG requirements to be the upscale brand we represent. In order to meet requirements and guests needs we provide certain room requirements that pass guidelines and standards- and we can't apologize enough that they didnt meet your needs. Keep in mind every hotel can offer a different experience- please don't single Staybridge out as a whole.

Best
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I stayed here from 11/05/12 to 11/12/11. I was so impressed with the room, the staff, and the location. The breakfast in the morning was excellent and the dinners on Tue, Wed, and Thur were great. I also enjoyed the complimentary beer and wine with dinner. What a value! I have stayed at the "LUXURY" places before and paid more than double what I paid here and they cant compare to this. I highly recommend this Inn!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review of our facility- Did you know that the Staybridge Suites has been branded one of America's "Upscale Hotels"... - because of your wonderful feedback and continued relationship with us - we can consistently live up to those expectations. Please let us know when you're coming back- and make sure to drop your business card with us!

Looking forward to seeing you again in Denver!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Heather greeted us at check-in with a genuine smile and hello. She quickly got us checked in & off to our room. We quickly toured the Hotel. Found free laundry facility, a modest gym, suitable to get a least some kind of physical activity. The entire Hotel & exterior grounds were clean and free of debris. On Monday morning we met Sharon, who was cooking the complimentary breakfast buffet. Her food is awesome, and she was another welcomed smile. Today is only Tuesday (we'll be here till Saturday), but i had to write & tell everyone that to me, this is a 5+ star facility. And everyone of the staff that we encountered is truly a "service" oriented person (and being service oriented is not something that can be "taught"- its an "innate" characteristic).

Eric, room 2121

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, and most importantly, for recognizing our associates by name. We take pride in smiling and making life for you- our guests more fun, and enjoyable while traveling. Being service oriented is a Innate characteristic, and we own it!

Safe Travels and Warm Wishes
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I checked into this hotel, received my room card and proceeded to go to my room. Upon opening the door I found the room OCCUPIED! The bed was a mess and I closed the door as quickly as I had opened it. I returned to the lobby to tell them and didn't even receive any attempt at an apology. The front desk girl just started clicking keys on her computer, another employee then came in and they had words I couldn't hear about the situation (again, no apology), told me my room had been upgraded due to the error and gave me my new key. I realize these things happen from time to time but the lack of apology is unacceptable.

I had an event to attend outside the hotel and upon my return was exhuasted. My room ventilation system kept turning on and off every 30 seconds. It sounded like I was sitting at the airport and my plane was being warmed up on the tarmac before flight. I couldn't sleep and I didn't have the energy to deal with the front desk again. Finally at 3 am I realized I could turn the system off (even though it was 15 degrees outside). I turned it off and finally fell asleep. Then I was rudely awakened by the alarm clock at 7 am -- it had obviously been set by a previous guest and not cancelled out of the memory.

I am a Priority Rewards member, stay at other Staybridge Suites and this was not a good experience. The positives were my reassigned room was clean and well kept. Once I shut off the heating system the room was quiet and the lady who tends the breakfast room in the morning was delightful.

There are several other hotels in the same area as this one and I suggest staying at one of them.

Room Tip: Avoid 3rd floor room ending in 25.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
dbker, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 4 November 2011
We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused by our HVAC units, as well as from our front desk. Our staff is conscious on being an upscale brand, and we work hard to make sure your happy. I would love the opportunity to show you what we are made of again and having you come back to see us- we will inspect all facets of the room to make sure your HVAC unit is correctly working, and also will issue points for a new stay at another IHG hotel.
Thank you for your concerns as we will work aggressively to correct this- and also thank you for your wonderful feedback about our breakfast liason.
We hope to "fix" it the next time your back in town-
Best wishes and Warm Regards
Greeley, CO
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Hotel was super clean, area was quiet on a weekend night, hotel staff was friendly, general location was good. It is very near I-25, but off on a side road, so a little confusing to get to on Clinton Road. We ate at Landry's Seafood for dinner which was directly across the street, very close. Room was fairly spacious, had a small (stocked) kitchen, sofa, and nice desk area. Free internet was decent in speed. We liked that it was a non-smoking facility, but didn't like all the people standing around at the outside doors smoking each time we exited or re-entered. Also, it's a bit confusing to find your way around the complex at first. Pool appeared to be heated, as it was still open and full of water, but we didn't try it. Big plus that they served breakfast in the morning, however, when we got down to the service area, they were out of almost everything, and the staff attendant was not remotely interested in restocking anything for us even though breakfast was supposed to be served for another 1.5 hours. There were exactly two cups of waffle batter left, so we cooked waffles and called it good. Nice hotel for the price we paid, but it's definitely not 3-star quality in my mind (as it was described). It does not compare to a Double tree or Hilton, etc.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor of bldg 3, which faced east, away from the Interstate, and it was...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your positive feedback about the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center.
We love that our location is so close to area restaurants like Landry's - and should you return we offer shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of the local area to other restaurants.
We do apologize regarding the breakfast layout- that is one of our specialties and we guarantee you leave the hotel - not hungry.
Please feel free to give us a call when coming back!
Thank you!
-Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
1.1 km away
2.3 km away
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
0.4 km away
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!