Unsafe location with a bunch of drunk businessmen always in the lobby. Was very uncomfortable having my family around this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected at the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, conveniently located just off I-25, just minutes from downtown Denver. Interface smoothly between business and pleasure pursuits, with RTD light rail, Park Meadows Shopping Mall, Inverness Business Park, Meridian Business Park, and the Lone Tree Entertainment District practically at your fingertips. Once you've logged off, head to some of the worlds best ski resorts including Breckenridge, Vail, and Arapahoe Basin. Savor the finest dining in the Rocky Mountains or cheer on your favorite sports team. If business brings you to the Mile High City, we offer a range of features to keep you soaring above the competition. Enjoy our free wireless Internet access. Stretch out in spacious rooms and suites arrayed with a full range of comforts and amenities, from plush bedding to separate living rooms and fully equipped kitchens. Keep your workout regime in our health and fitness center, or make a splash in our heated outdoor pool. In the morning start your day off right with our tasty complimentary breakfast. Cookouts under the stars in our barbecue pavilion are a great way to cap off the day. If traveling with your pet, be sure to ask about our pet-friendly policies. Get connected, get comfortable, and get a dreamy night's rest at Staybridge Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Hotel Centennial
- Staybridge Suites Centennial