Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
US$110
US$81
US$76
US$100
WoodSpring Suites Denver Centennial(Centennial)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$107
US$93
HotelsForEveryone
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$144
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree laundryfree dinnerbreakfast and evening snacksdenver tech centerbig fridgeextended stayoffer free breakfastfull kitchensocial hourbed was comfortablenice kitchenrooms are cleanpots pansown mealsfresh towelslight rail stationreception area
Reviewed March 11, 2012

It seems as though homeless people have made this hotel their home. Scary, would not stay here again. My vacation consisted of locking myself in my hotel room to avoid being heckled by long term residents of this hotel. I do not recommend this hotel if you want to feel like you are safe as well as your belongings when you are away.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Mollymcbutter76
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

A lot of posts on this website give us great feedback-
Your feedback seems very fictional vs factual.

We pride ourselves on our guests, and not only is this insulting to our guests, but also to the hotel as a whole. 90% of our business consists of long term stays for large companies in this area relocating guests on behalf of new job opportunities- these are professional individuals that are paying quality rates, relocating/traveling with their families, etc.

Due to the high volume of staff presence at the hotel, heckling is something we do not see, or allow. Should someone feel unsafe, or unable to "leave their room" due to other guests, it should be reported to our guest services staff immediately, and based on a positive relationship with local authorities- would be handled thoroughly and professionally.

DBaker

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Unsafe location with a bunch of drunk businessmen always in the lobby. Was very uncomfortable having my family around this.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

We apologize if for any reason you were uncomfortable during our free dinner with complimentary beer and wine. We take the serving of alcohol very seriously and all of our server’s are state certified to serve alcohol- which includes knowing when and how to stop serving someone. If for some reason there were people making you feel uncomfortable I hope that you would contact any one of our staff members who would gladly help alleviate the situation.

The Staff and Management of the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Stay away from this place at all costs! The customer service at this place is by far the worst I have ever experienced anywhere. Completely rude manager (almost inhuman).....paid for a one bedroom online and was put in a studio upon arrival. Later that week we called Customer Relations about the mixup (as well as some other poor things we had experienced like not getting towels and a cleaning man entering our room w/out knocking) and they called the hotel manager. They told us she would call the next morning. By noon the next day we still have not received a call so my wife went down to find out what was going on. Faced by complete rudeness and bitterness, my wife returned to the room in tears. The manager was mad that we called customer relations and treated us like dirt. Called Customer Relations again and they told us we would get the last night free to correct the issue. About one hour later we receive a call from the hotel manager telling us that the free night is at her digression and that we have 20 minutes to leave before she calls the police! Even after my wife told her we have been settled there for a week with two small children, she still refused to give us more time. We left this place with a feeling of disgust and embarrassment. If you have pride in yourself and your family please go elsewhere. There are plenty of other places that still value customer service…..this is not one of them.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank a b

We appreciate how upsetting it can be when you arrive at your destination to find that your requested room type is not available at the time of check in. We do our best to accommodate all of our guest’s request which sometimes includes allowing guests to check out late, thus impacting room availability. Understanding your decision not to move your family later in the day once your requested room type was available, we had hoped you would find satisfactory resolution from the refund and then our Customer Relations department so that the remainder of your stay would be a pleasant experience. However, we wish you the best of luck in your future travels.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I chose this hotel based on a couple of key amenities. The first being a free shuttle and the second being a hot breakfast. Both were outstanding. The shuttle traveled within five miles of the hotel and was extremely prompt. The breakfast food was much better than any hotel I have stayed at in this class. The cook was excellent.
The first morning I tried to get Diet Pepsi, but syrup was out. I informed the person in the area who said maintenance would need to change it. The next morning the soda fountain was turned off. They also have dinner three nights a week. At dinner the soda fountain was still off. I informed the server in the bar area and she turned the soda fountain back on. Still no Diet Pepsi, she said they were waiting on a shipment. After double checking she was able to find some. She lugged it out and hooked it up on the spot.

The room was clean; however you could hear a lot of noises from outside the room. I just kept the fan on to muffle the noise.

The staff was very friendly. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thank you for a positive review of our location.
Along with that- we appreciate some of the items we can look into and change (IE- Noise levels)
Thank you for letting us know about replacing our specific soda to meet better requirements during our social receptions. Our staff is very dedicated to making sure each and every guest is happy.
Our shuttle service is another thing we love to offer- we are glad you took advantage of it. -Were you able to take the light rail as well? It is close by and goes right into Downtown.
When you visit Denver again- think of us at the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center

Best

Reviewed February 22, 2012

The room I had was a one-bedroom suite. The kitchen has a full-size fridge, microwave, sink, dishwasher, and stove-top. It was clean and had all of the things I would need to cook light meals or snacks. Dishes and pots were provided, as were a coffee pot and toaster.

The bed was comfortable and there was a flat-screen TV in both the living room and bedroom of the suite. A laundry basket is provided in the room, which was a nice place to throw dirty clothes to separate from the clean ones still in my suitcase.

I mostly ate the breakfast that was provided each morning. The breakfast is mediocre but typical of the value-priced hotels. Breakfast included cantaloupe, grapes, hard-boiled eggs, a meat each morning (one day it was bacon and another sausage). Also, bagels and muffins and a waffle maker. Cereal and milk were also available as was yogurt. As I said, I've definitely had better hotel breakfast options, but those hotels charge $17.95 for an extensive buffet. With this being complimentary, the breakfast is a good value.

There is a guest laundry with a few washers and a few dryers. Every time I walked by none of the machines were in use, so it seemed as though there would be no problem with getting a washer when needed. There is laundry soap provided.

Overall - a great value and a clean hotel. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

This is one of the nicest responses we have ever received- Thank you!!!!
You sold our hotel to Trip Advisor in a nutshell- and we appreciate that you enjoyed all of our room amenities.
I personally love that we feature all the accommodations that you might see in your own kitchen- as well as a bedroom that offers up to date television. The fact that we also feature a value added breakfast with each room rate gives us that competitive edge over other hotels.

We hope to see you again soon- and would love for you to enjoy what makes our jobs wonderful everyday!

Best